“Spectular time and amazing views”

Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As an expert of organized sailing tours, Sunset Oia organizes yacht excursions and romantic private and semi cruises around the breathtaking caldera bay including the therapeutic waters of hot springs and the famous red and white beaches. Sunset Oia invites you to embark on a thrilling Santorini island adventure as well as the most romantic private or semi yacht sailing tour in Santorini from the port of Ammoudi in the picturesque village of Oia.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Date of experience: June 2018
George G, Public Relations Manager at Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Write a ReviewReviews (2 163)
All reviews
"shrimp"
in 31 reviews

275 - 279 of 2 163 reviews

Date of experience: June 2018
George G, Public Relations Manager at Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My daughter and I recently did a Italy/Greece Princess Cruise (MAY 2018) and I wanted to plan a surprise for my daughter who is 23. I was looking for a Catamaran Cruise around one of the Islands and found Sunset OIA and that they do cruises around Santorini during the hours I needed it so that we could get back to the ship in time. I knew this was going to be the best surprise ever. I was right it was absolutely fantastic. The staff were fabulous on board the Catamaran, the food was absolutely delicious and nice and healthy and it was the most relaxing day with stunning views and lots of swimming time. It was also fantastic dealing with the team prior to us leaving Australia via email, and to have transport from the ship and back was a load off my mind. I would 100% recommend this Catamaran cruise to anyone. I did the one where you only have 10 on board and it is well worth the extra to only have a few people on board. A huge thankyou to all the staff at Sunset OIA Santorini Greece.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear marinaGPrincess,

Thank you for submitting your review on your experience with the Platinum Cruise.

We are glad that you had the chance to enjoy our cruise given the fact that you were traveling on a cruise ship and the time schedule does not always match that of our tours. Being a part of your surprise to your daughter raised a bar for us and we are happy to know that we met your expectations with our meal that we prepare on the stops and our crew's service.

We hope to see you again in one of your future travels.

Best Regards,