“Good food bad arrogant service! ”
Review of Terpsi in Oia

Terpsi in Oia
Ranked #47 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place but arrogant and ignorant service. No communication with kitchen. Long waits even so the place was almost empty....
No apologies what so ever. No offer to compensate after we asked for mains over 20 minutes :-( apparently a problem in the kitchen, but if so then we should have been looked after as paying guests.
Drink prices is way over priced ... food menu is visible outside and the food is good and worth the charge, but then the rip off is on drinks once you sit
Food was very good and is the reason why I score this 3 stars after all

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had heard about delicious baklava and came by for a piece. The view here is just stunning, overlooking a few blue domed churches. I can imagine a dinner her during sunset would be magical.

The baklava was served in a large wedge with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This particular recipe was half walnuts half pistachio. The layers were flaky with a substantial amount of honey.

Service was prompt and polite.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Terpsi, an wonderful restaurant who served excellent seafood on a splendid terrace with fantastic view to the blue sea, a dreaming panorama; the menus delicious, the wine famous;

Reviewed 30 January 2018

While walking through the town of Oia, I simply wanted a restaurant where I could sit in the shade and enjoy a good meal with a glass of wine. Fortunately Terpsi in Oia fulfilled my needs. I ordered the octopus and potato salad appetizer and while it was different than what I expected, I loved every bite. The wine was a great complement to it as well. For dessert I went with the lemon pie and it came with a scoop of strawberry sorbet. That initially seemed like a weird combination to me, but together they were incredible. I loved the lemon pie so much, I ordered a second piece to take back with me to my hotel. The best part of my meal, however, was the view. I sat on the porch overlooking the blue of the water and a couple of the famous blue domes. I happened to be in Santorini when tourist season was low, so I got to enjoy the island peacefully with much lighter crowds. Does Terpsi have the best food in Oia? Hardly. But because I was looking for a spot with decent food and beautiful views, Terpsi was it for me.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The place is fantastic for views of the Santorini sunset and getting some drinks while eating something light, nothing bad to day about the location, drink price or food but you REALLY have to watch out for the cheque, it is written in greek and they add things that you did not order, when leaving a tip they tried to take more by taking ages to return with the 15 Euros that we were missing from the total amount, waiter service like this happens all over Greece but I was unpleasantly surprised of how this happened in this nice spot.

2  Thank Rodrigo V