Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tracy T
Cape Town Central, South Africa

One of the best experiences I have ever had - highly recommended!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Mar 2020
Everything from start to finish was impressive. The setting is beautiful and the staff are friendly and helpful. We saw lots of animals on the game drives and our guide, Marvin was very knowledgeable. The lodge and the rooms are beautiful and you really feel immersed in nature. Thank you to the chef for all the delicious food. The entire experience has been very well though out with attention to detail which makes guests feel very well looked after. Thank you so much to the whole team for an amazing experience. I hope to be back soon.
Date of stay: March 2020
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
The Residence T, Owner at Ndlovu Safari Lodge, responded to this review
Responded 13 Mar 2020
Thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate it and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Camp Ndlovu. It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you once again and all the very best from the Camp Ndlovu team.
R 12 741
    R 21 859
  • eDreams
18.0 km from Ndlovu Safari Lodge
View more hotels in Welgevonden Game Reserve
All reviews attention to detail main gate the general manager bubble bath game drives piece of heaven sense of humour food was fantastic impeccable service every evening wonderful weekend welgevonden reserve an amazing experience amazing lodge spent nights game lodge jack
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

The camp ndlovu experience was hands down the best holiday I have ever been on in my life. I can barley put into words how fantastic and amazing this place is.

Firstly the staff are an absolute credit to the establishment, I’ve never experienced such attentive and wonderful service as I did from the guys at camp ndlovu. David and Jack our hosts were brilliant for our whole stay and Marvin our tour guide was just incredible! His knowledge of the African bush and the animals was so insightful it made the trip even more special. Can’t thank those guys enough.

The food was also remarkable, the chefs would put on amazing spreads of food and the menu was to die for! You always were left satisfied and if anyone had special food requirements the guys were only to happy to carter for us, I ate like a king for the whole week!!

And finally the accommodation was stunning, it was set in the perfect location. From our room we had fantastic views of the African bush and it’s amazing wildlife and this was also replicated at the dinning/communal area. The room was beautifuly furnished and the facilities were so well equipped, I highly recommend the outdoor shower !

Thank you so much for making a truly unforgettable experience !

Jacob.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Residence T, Owner at Ndlovu Safari Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear Jacob, thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Camp Nldovu. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and would like to wish you all the very best for 2020.

Reviewed 5 January 2020

Our stay was brilliant. The lodge is magnificent, the level of service exceptional and the attention to detail quite unique. Sanet is a wonderful host and Jack and David are phenomenal in attending to any need. We will visit again, soon.

The Wood Family (proudly South African)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Residence T, Owner at Ndlovu Safari Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate you taking the time and look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you once again and all the very best from the Camp Ndlovu team.

Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

Upon arrival, the reception we got from our humble ranger Marvin was impeccable. He had us prep with a warm welcome. Once at the lodge it was luxury till our departure. David, Jake, Patrick, Kate, Elizabeth , Joseph and of course it humble Chef. The service was second to none I’ve ever received. The BOMA Experience was one of my favorites. This place is definitely a MUST. The game drives was entertaining and educational. I can’t thank Marvin enough. Sanet you have an amazing team. Can’t wait to come back to visit next year. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality.

2  Thank muksh2019
The Residence T, Owner at Ndlovu Safari Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Thank you so much for your review, it really means a lot to us and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Camp Nldovu. We look forward to welcoming you back and would like to wish you all the very best for the festive season and new year.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I Visited November 23-27 In a group of 7 and had a blast. I stayed in suite 2 and it was beautiful.The staff went beyond being excellent in all ways.our ranger Marvin was a true joy to be around,I can't say enough about this man, he is one of kind please tell him that for me, Jack the waiter was fabulous. I was sad to leave but can't wait to return .This place is better than 5 stars. I stayed at makweti last year and it was nice but this place is top notch And that comes from having excellent management period, thanks Sanet I wish to thank everyone here for making these 4 days stay
In my mind and heart forever❤️ THANKS SO MUCH PHILLIP BENTON 10991 COUNTYSEAT HWY, LAUREL DELAWARE 19956. CELL# 410-251-7028 EMAIL sgtfury1964@yahoo.com

2  Thank Sgtnickfury

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate it and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Camp Ndlovu. It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you once again and all the very best for the festive season and new year.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Where do I even begin??? This was such a rejuvenating experience. I finally fulfilled my wish of visiting camp Ndlovu, which I have had on my mind for a loooong time (as I am also a frequent guest at their sister hotel, The Residence Boutique Hotel in Johannesburg). I brought a few friends with me too 😊😊.

It was ABSOLUTELY everything I hoped, dreamt, wished for, and more. The staff was OUTSTANDING, which became all too obvious to us, given the steady, loving, caring hand of the camp’s manager “Gogo” Sanet. What else could one expect from such an exceptional lady besides a product of world class service. That is what we got, and more. Top notch hospitality, impeccable attention to detail.. we were all treated like we owned the world.

We felt the love and joy of having us there from the very first moment we met the master ranger of all times: Malvin. Then we got to the lodge and the beautiful, warm, caring most amazing manager on duty, Candace was there to welcome us, along with her staff. The experience only got better each day.. the meals, the game drives, the Boma dinners (ahhh! My heart!!!), the Spa... yes!!! You MUST experience the spa!!

I could write all day, but sometimes, one has to simply let people experience things to truly understand what it feels like. This was beyond beautiful.. beyond amazing.. it was simply rejuvenating..

Everyone in my group had tears in their eyes or fought really hard to hold them back as we left. We had spent 4 PERFECT nights of our lives at Camp Ndlovu. I can’t wait to go back next year.. yes, next Year. Because I know the least I can expect is already exceptional, and it can only get better from there.

Thank you amazing Candace, my lovely “Gogo” Sanet, #1 ranger Malvin and the entire staff at Camp Ndlovu. See you soon! ♥️♥️♥️

Gwen

1  Thank gwendolineys

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate it and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Camp Ndlovu. It is always a pleasure welcoming you to our properties and glad to got to experience our lodge. Thank you once again and all the very best for the festive season and the new year and look forward to welcoming you back to The Residence Portoflio.