Reviews (2 773)
2 773 results
1 489
1 489
All reviews rainforest cafe tgi fridays across the street shark tank the club lounge family suite pool area walking distance convention center canadian side front desk staff free parking new york rainbow bridge beds were comfortable state park starbucks
188 - 193 of 2 773 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Nice property , very near the falls.A pleasant and comfortable hotel with both TGI Fridays and Rain forest Cafe .Our breakfast was in TGI Fridays. Room was ok , with good pillows and towels.Very nice staff, helpful as always,
Big casino across the road too. Stayed for two nights from May 28th 2018.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Victor L, Manager at Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Niagara Falls and experience all that we have to offer from the Reef Beach Club & Pool to TGIF. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located walking distance to the Falls and Niagara State Park. The front desk staff were very friendly. The lobby is updated, more so than the hallways on the 5th floor, but it could be in the process of an update/remodel. We had a one room family suite with a twin over double bunk bed in a separate room from a king bed and bathroom. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. The room was spacious enough for the 5 of us (2a, 3k). The pool area is big and our kids enjoyed it. The gym has newer cardio equipment and free weights and medicine balls. The treadmills face out to the pool area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your stay at the Sheraton Niagara Falls. I am so happy that your experience was pleasant and enjoyable,.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

From the minute you walk into the hotel you’re greeted with excellent service! Andrew at front desk to the waiters at the restaurant! To Sam at the massage and spa area! Housekeeping! Tremendous staff all around! I’ll definitely want to visit again!!!

Room Tip: Pay for the upgrade extra space!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor L, Manager at Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about Andrew and Sam. I will be happy to pass these comments on to them. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night & had a really good stay! The hotel is huge - it took me a few minutes to walk to my room since it was towards the end of a really long hallway. My room was clean and spacious, with an incredibly huge & soft bed which was super comfortable to sleep in. I loved how close the hotel was located to Niagara Falls, in a 10 minute walk I was there! Staff was friendly & made me feel welcome during my staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Niagara Falls area!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Good Afternoon

On behalf of the Sheraton Niagara Falls I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Niagara Falls. We appreciate the wonderful comments about the hotel and the staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a two night stay at the Sheraton. Nice location. Lobby area nice but doesn’t match room quality. Peeling paint on shower ceiling, room walls filthy, ripped furniture, overall poor quality room for the price. Friendly staff. Thankful we were not in the room often.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank chadlighthousele2017
Victor L, Manager at Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Niagara Falls. My apologize for the issues with the furniture. we should have been able to address the peeling paint before we had you check into the hotel. We appreciate the feedback on the quality of the rooms and will be sure to address these concerns.