“Interesting backstory of Niagara”

Niagara Adventure Theater
Book In Advance
More Info
US$10,99*
and up
Niagara Adventure Theater on the American Side
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: At the Niagara Adventure Theater you can stand within feet of the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Horseshoe Falls and visit world-famous attractions in the Park. Experience Niagara: Legends of Adventure in our state-of-the-art theater.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We enjoyed the Legends of Niagara film on the IMAX screen. I had never heard the story of Lelawala, and I have visited Niagara Falls several times. I liked giving my children a bit of the backstory of the Falls, and I think they appreciated it too. The film runs about 30 minutes long, seems a bit dated, but still has some impressive images of the Falls.

1  Thank _An0nym0usTraveler8
in 4 reviews
"cave"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This video runs more than 15 mins. You will get a lot of historical information about the Niagara Falls. Also some best view of Niagara Falls.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It’s unquestionably overpriced for a 40 minute movie and is a tad dated BUT my kids loved it. My one son called it the highlight of the park. It may be because it was air conditioned and a screen but he loved it,

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We had read other reviews first, so our expectations weren't too high, but we were pleasantly surprised by the attraction. It is well done and informative. Not the highlight of our NF visit, but definitely worth the time, especially if you purchased the Discovery Pass.