Reviews (1 018)
1 018 results
All reviews boutique hotel art deco floor lounge free valet parking office building top floor sky view lounge observation floor gated lot cookies and milk corner room canadian side within walking distance waffles valet service beautiful hotel culinary institute
139 - 144 of 1 018 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was our 3rd stay at this hotel and it was wonderful. The rooms are clean and perfectly set up with great amenities. If you are out for romantic the king rooms with fireplaces and whirlpools are for you. The only complaint I could muster would be the prices in the bar are the highest I have ever paid $22.00 for 2 shots of Crown Royale but at the end of the day if your having a great time it doesn't matter.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Doug U, General Manager at The Giacomo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

We truly appreciate you staying with us three times and posting a review. It is great that you found everything enjoyable and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is the only hotel on our road trip that has gone over and beyond to make us feel at home. The staff has been so accommodating from searching for an extension cord for my husband's CPAP machine (I think her name is Maggie?) to bringing us just-out-of-the oven cookies with milk. We have a corner room and it is huge. The king sized bed is very comfortable. Oh, I can't forget the breakfast. The lady who prepared the food is a great cook! Giacomo is fortunate having her as part of the staff. If we ever return to this area, we will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Doug U, General Manager at The Giacomo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and writing a review. Our staff all take great pride in providing our guests the best possible experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to your return to Niagara Falls and the Giacomo in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My college roommate and I decided to do a trip together with our spouses. We chose Niagara Falls. We wanted a place to stay that was in walking distance to the attractions. This boutique hotel was a pleasant surprise even before we ever arrived. Theresa was so accommodating in arranging a taxi pickup from the airport and guided us in the right directions for attractions and plans before we even got there in person.
The hotel is in walking distance to the Niagara Falls and you can walk over to the Canadian side so bring your passport. We loved the rooms with jacuzzi tubs and bath salts. The location is fantastic! Add the 18th floor for viewing and Tim the bartender and homemade cookies each night and you are in for a real treat! Only one comment....the first night we did not sleep well due to the air conditioning blowing in our faces. The next morning we discovered you could set the fan in low or high. When we had it set on low we were fine!

1  Thank gkhe1980
Doug U, General Manager at The Giacomo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and writing such a positive review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and will be sure to share your nice comments with Theresa and Tim. We all hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice. Good location. Our room was large and clean. The service was great, very helpful. Would definitely stay there again. The price was reasonable for the accommodations and service. The hotel Has a breakfast area and bar.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Doug U, General Manager at The Giacomo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and posting a review. It is great that you enjoyed your time with us and would stay with us again. We hope to welcome you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

What can I say? My girlfriend and I were looking for a good deal for a room on the New York side...we found it and so much more. The Giacomo is absolutely amazing, the Art Deco style, the attentive, friendly staff (can't begin to praise them enough, really I can not) the grand presence of the lobby and bar, and the breathtaking sky lounge made me feel like the great Gatsby. The air of old school lavish luxury transported my girlfriend and I to the 20's and it was a blast. The room was comfortable and quiet with a pretty cool view of the casino. This place is truly a throwback done correctly. At no point did it ever feel old, or musty, or seedy at all. Breakfast was delicious and everything was within walking distance. Bang up job to this hotel and it's staff, and thank you so much for a truly unforgettable holiday. I WILL NOT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE BUT THE GIACOMO WHEN I AM IN THE NIAGRA AREA.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inspire713374
Doug U, General Manager at The Giacomo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and posting such a nice review. Our staff does take pride in taking care of our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. It is great that we will be your place to stay in Niagara Falls and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.