“Grand wanted breakfast. I was ready for lunch!”

Curly's Family Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Asked grand to search where she might like to eat. We ended up here. Very friendly staff and the menu was what we were looking for. She wanted breakfast and I wanted lunch. Delicious food and moderately priced.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

good food, but our waitress forgot about us and so our soup and dinner were all brought out together and were not all hot. but even so, the food and price was good.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Great spot. Very friendly service, good food and the cleanest restaurant I’ve ever been in.
The waitress was lovely and she gave us some helpful sight seeing tips. Highly recommend for good diner type food.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Eh. It was ok, nothing special. The salad was a bowl of iceberg lettuce. The fries were almost done, another 2-3 minutes cooking and they would have been great. I wouldn't waste my time going back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit. Service was good and attentive. The breakfast menu had lots of options. Quick service, good breakfast. Prices were good for the portion size.

1  Thank manormeow2