All reviews ocean front on premises pool deck private balcony sloppy tuna short walk labor day close to town high season family vacation love this place mid week beach kitchenette summer steps efficiency
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Atlantic Terrace for 3 nights. We were pleasantly surprised! The set up of the room is typical- two beds, a dresser, an efficiency area, a small table and a full bathroom. The rooms are neat and clean- freshly painted and welcoming. The property itself is nice with a pool, a play area, a snack bar and access to the beach. We are looking forward to going back next summer!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I recently stayed with my family here. Given it's Montauk, and it was peak time (late Aug.), I was expecting the high price, but was hoping we wouldn't be disappointed - and we weren't at all. Our quad room was spacious enough, and very clean. Overall the resort is pretty well maintained, taking into account that being on the beach, they must get pounded during winter storms. Layout was convenient, and getting to the pool and beach was easy. The lounge / dining areas were really appreciated as there is plenty of shade for when you need it. The Eatery snack bar was actually really, really good and very reasonable given what you pay in most places in Montauk for even casual food. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Just got back from a 2 night stay. Paid $565 for Thurs night and $590 for Friday night. I had an ocean view room but it was to the side and you couldn't really see the ocean. The room was just awful. The hotel has a 1970's feel. Room was small and not updated at all. Old everything! Chipped paint, chipped tiles, not enough hot water, air conditioner made noise all night. Pillows and blankets were so worn. My daughter slept in her clothes on top of the blankets. Restaurant was convenient and food was decent but pool was cold and had no towels. They don't have chairs available down at the beach. I should have researched better because other hotels on the beach offer more for this price. I won't be back!

Room tip: Get a renovated room if possible and make sure it is ocean front not ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We recently had a family trip to Montauk. We booked two rooms at atlantic terrace the rooms were great, they had a mini fridge and even had a stovetop the bathroom amenities were also great (soaps, makeup wipes etc) rooms were spotless we stayed on the ground level with a courtyard view the grounds of Atlantic Terrace are better than any other place we’ve stayed In Montauk the eatery is fantastic since most of the places close for food late night the eatery opens at midnight and has late night snacks til 3am this is a total game changer usually we are biking to 7-11 for food this was so much better plus in the morning you can walk out your room grab an iced coffee or an avocado toast and then head to the beach (all outside your door) the most important part of my review comes after we already had checked out .. this family trip cane much needed after my grandfather had passed away in October my grandfather loved the beach I have memories of him digging his umbrella stand into the sand and setting up his umbrella - is always offer to help but he’d insist on doing it himself, my grandma brought that umbrella with the stand to Montauk to give to me to keep we used it at the beach shared the memories. We packed up and came home . The following days I went to the beach and went to look for the umbrella stand and it wasn’t in the car I was devastated I left it the sand in Montauk we called atlantic terrace and spoke to the nicest understanding person (she was working Tuesday) she took down our info and said she’d check- sure Enough they went and FOUND IT ! They shipped it back right away I cannot thank you enough for going the extra mile and doing that it meant so much to me I am forever grateful I am recommending atlantic terrace to anyone looking for an amazing hotel who’s staff goes the extra mile. Thank you so much atlantic terrace!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nikki M
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We decided last minute to go to Montauk for the mid week holiday. My husband booked the Atlantic Terrace Tuesday-Thursday the week of 4th July.
Price was pretty high and to be expected for the high travel week. Our room was the courtyard king.

Upon arrival, I was able to check in an hour early and noticed right away the family atmosphere. This location is family friendly! Our room was right off the courtyard that had shuffleboard and path to the pool and ocean access.

The room looked like it had been newly renovated and had brand new wood furniture.

The bathroom is very small, although new as well. No storage in the bathroom, only one towel hook on back of the door- had to place travel tolietries outside bathroom in the open closet.

The pool is nice size about 2 dozen or so lounge chairs and towels available. The beach access is right next to the pool area. Ocean water was too rough for me to go in! So jumped in the pool after few hours at the beach.

Lovely feature of this location was complimentary yoga at 8 am on the pool deck overlooking the ocean. I participated and although the sun wasn’t shining too big (Montauk fog had rolled in) it was a beautiful way to start the day!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank victoriacA7862KG