Theater Motel(Westfield)
US$101
US$91
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$73
Holiday Inn Express Findley Lake(Findley Lake)(Great Value!)
US$118
Comfort Inn(Dunkirk)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$150
US$147
All reviewsjacuzzi tubgift shoprestaurant next doormini golffront deskbeds were comfortablechautauqua lakeprivate balconyfamily owned businesschain hotelroom keyflat screen tvsponge candyfun weekendfresh fruitplace to eatgas fireplace
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. It was extremely convenient for the marina and the Institute. We’ve used it many times. The restaurant was very good as well. The family style dinner on Sunday was a very good deal with us.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My hubby and i had won a 2 night stay here through our local radio station. Wasn't really sure what to expect having never stayed in the area before. We both walked in and both said wow this is beautiful. It's so warm and welcoming as soon as you walk in the door! Once we got our keys and went into our room it was even better!! The room was pretty big with a king size bed, a Jacuzzi tub for two a gas fireplace, flat screen tv, small table and chairs. There were sliding glass doors that led to a pretty decent sized private balcony that had a nice table and chairs with a view of the lake! The bed was so comfortable...the bedding was also comfy. I actually slept better there tan home. It's just so homey feeling..not cold and impersonal like you'd find at a chain hotel!! The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. Even the bathroom towels weren't those cheap stiff towels you get at other places! In the mornings i went downstairs to get coffee wich they have all set up with some muffins and pastries and fresh fruit and juice. We didn't use the pool but it was beautiful. I'm actually trying to talk the hubby into going back over the summer!!!!❤ it's really a wonderful place!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Missy S
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Webbs was very helpful to us in keeping track of a "Wedding Block" for our October wedding. Chautauqua Suites would not do so once we decided against having the reception there. The staff, especially Mike and Darryl, were extremely patient and helpful in keeping us updated. As a result of the wedding, we booked several rooms over 3 days. Some of our guests used the pool, and we enjoyed the continental breakfast. This is a full service hotel. The rooms are average, but the amenities are huge. We were busy with the wedding so we couldn't try the restaurant & mini-golf.

Room Tip: No elevator so you have to carry luggage upstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank flyer303_12
Reviewed 5 October 2017

average, average, average. good location on lake Chautauqua, near Mayville and the institution. cost is toooo much for this late in the season. restaurant is great! why no elevator? candy store is a must.

Room Tip: second floor costs more and there is no elevator, but the view of the lake is better.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Spent 2 nights at Webb's in July, room was clean and neat. They also have lounge chairs out by your hotel room so you can sit and enjoy the evening.
Ate at the restaurant next door and the food was good and reasonable. Staff was friendly.
Now the most important piece of information. I had lost my wedding band that weekend and I was not sure where. I did call the hotel when I got home to tell them if it was found in the room to let me know. It was about 2 weeks later I get a call from Jessica at the hotel and someone had found my ring. She was not sure where it was found. However, some honest person or the staff found it. Jessica put it in the mail and returned it to me. I am so happy to have it back.
My thanks to everyone there for a fun weekend and my ring being found.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and could see the Marina.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family