“JetBlue to Jamaica”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 21 September 2019

The flight on JetBlue was a mixed bag. The flight to Montego Bay Jamaica was great. Check in was almost all automatic We printed our own boarding passes and luggage tags. There’re were personnel at the kiosks to assist you if needed. The flight we were on had large seats with plenty of leg room. I don’t remember what type of aircraft it was, but we were really pleased. Luckily we had a great time in Montego Bay, because the trip back was not as good. This aircraft had smaller seats, and my wife and I were seated next to a very large man who took up a portion of her seat and she could not even put the arm rest down. The flight attendant could have given him a seat with a vacant seat next to him. Overall we were pleased because this was a packaged deal through JetBlue. We priced the flight and resort on our own and it was a few hundred dollars cheaper with the JetBlue deal.

1  Thank SeeTheWholeWideWorld
Write a reviewReviews (17 816)

1 970 - 1 974 of 17 816 reviews

Reviewed 21 September 2019

Was scheduled to fly into Nassau on Sunday but due to circumstance we didn't make it back till Tuesday. Every staff person I encountered during these cancellations was 100% professional, courteous and understanding of the individual needs. We gave it a go on Monday morning and almost landed but last minute weather on New Providence diverted us back to Ft. Meyers. Once there they laid out our options for returning home and offered bus transportation back to our point of origin. While I did not take them up on this and headed to Miami for a flight instead the crew and gate personnel went above and beyond in my mind. Will fly again.

1  Thank eb_tracy
Reviewed 21 September 2019

Friendly staff. Easy check in. No problems with punctuality of flights. As expected only packets of crisps etc and beverages. Prior to flights contacted JetBlue via live chat to reserve seats and the lady that dealt with it was extremely helpful.

Reviewed 21 September 2019

Took a business trip to MA. As always from FLL to BDL and back the JB employees were outstanding. No need to wait for help, they offered and were friendly and accommodating. During the flight back, it seems they renovated the inside of the plane. All-new seats and interior of plane. The seat was very comfortable and new viewing screens were easy to access.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

This was the first and last time I will ever fly Jetblue. Flight out was delayed twice and flight back was delayed twice and then cancelled. Customer service was horrible. Kept trying to put me on flights to another airport. They finally got me on a 5:45 am flight the next morning. Made me and other people in the same position sleep in the airport. Since they screwed up they should have put us up in a motel. Save yourself the aggravation, pay a little more and fly with any other airline!!!

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.