Free cancellation until 03/08
US$140
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$170
US$140
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$168
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$288
US$235
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Nesva Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$203
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$194
US$117
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$168
US$164
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Reviews (2 019)
2 019 results
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationf linethe breakfast areabagelscentral parkfree breakfasttimes squarequeens bridgebeds were very comfortableparking spotnever felt unsafethe empire state buildingfree parkingthe hotel is cleandowntown manhattanjfk airport
67 - 72 of 2 019 reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stayed 4 nights on a business trip to Long Island City. Luckily I was able to stay a day longer and enjoy the magic of the Big Apple. The hotel is located in an old warehouse district, which -at a first glance- looks a little bit scary, but seems not to be unsafe. The subway station (3 stops from Central Park) is nearby, and even at night I did not feel uncomfortable. I had a room on the 10th floor with a magnificent view of the Queenboro Bridge and the Empire State Builiding. The extra fee is well worth it. Breakfast was awesome. Full hot breakfast with multiple choices of eggs, omelette, sausages, etc. Unlike other hotels they have plenty of space available for breakfast. The room was clean and quiet; WIFI was working well. I can definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank RayVonArbys
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We came to NY to see our son perform in the NYC Saint Patrick’s Day Parade. This hotel was wonderful. The people are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and cleaned very well daily. The trip into Times Square was very easy, and I would have felt safe even if I had been alone. The parking was secure, but use caution if driving an suv as we were! The crown jewel of this hotel is its breakfast. Delicious options daily, and the breakfast staff works very hard to keep everything fresh and full. They have eggs, sausage, potatoes, oatmeal, and all sorts of breads and pastries. If I ever have the pleasure of going to New York again, I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My family decided to go to NYC on short notice. We found this hotel, and seemed like a solid place. Unfortunately we flew into Newark so the journey was long and slow- JFK and Laguardia are a little better. Hotel is super close to 21st queensbridge station, so you can pretty much get anywhere fairly quickly.

As expected with NYC, rooms were a bit smaller than normal. Beds were comfy, bathroom was nice and clean, and the climate control worked well. Not much to complain about, I had a great sleep. Breakfast was also very good!

Definitely would recommend. Long Island City might be a bit rundown but for the price, I can definitely live with it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Me and my cousin Ivo had a very cheap stay in February 2018 for our New York city trip. We did not expect a lot from the hotel regarding the price. The best western exceeded our expectations though. It was really close to the F metro (21st Queens subway) with Manhattan places at a couple of minute travel. The rooms were very nice; large comfortable beds and a bath included. Breakfast was diverse and gave us the energy we needed every day. People like Stephanie and Monica made our stay even more pleasant by giving us the support we needed while we in moments of stress (return flight mayhem due to storm Riley); thank you gals!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Room was clean smelled good I would say worth the money ....but the front desk manager Monica had an attitude with us the moment we walked in she should understand we gave her business ....website said free parking but they charged us 25 $ per night I want my money back that’s a rip off

Stayed: March 2018