“Nice Irish bar.”

Mooney's Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Le Roy
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Rachael, the bar maid is very accomodating. Nice bar with a pool table and dart board. Booths and tables to sit and eat, with extensive menu.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

So many options. All home made and worth the wait. Some of the concoctions seemed crazy but came together well and thrilled the taste buds.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Food was ok... but really? The smell is horrendous! Service was soso.. seemed like I was bother. Beer was cold

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Just finished dinner at Mooney's and were very disappointed. Upon entering the Special Board said Wings 50 cents. Did add a qualifier of "Must purchase a beverage".
I choose the soup and Cesar Salad. My wife choose the Taco special of buy one get one free.
The Taco was large, very large. Good value. She also had a glass of wine. It was small but cost $7.50. Cheap wine exorbitant price. Highest price in the whole area.
My soup? Same soup at any Subway is better. My Cesar salad? Only lettuce, cheap shaker cheese, croutons, and soaked in a high vinegar dressing. No extras. Way too much dressing - it was drenched! Vinegar overpowered the dressing.
Service? Well, remember the Specials Board said "Wings 50 cents"? When ordered 2 wings I was told the minimum of 10 wings. I pointed out the signs, yes two different signs didn't say minimum order 10. Curt reply was nope minimum of 10. No sorry about that or anything; just nope.
Waiter was average at best. When the bill came I did see the full receipt but after paying with my CC I did not get the full receipt. I had to ask for it and he wasn't sure he could get it. Did get it but his attention thru out was not the best as during other visits.
My suggestion is drink water not wine and order the Mac choices only.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great variety of Mac n cheese. Can’t wait to go back and try more. Ample serving sizes. Really home made and baked and worth the wait since it is made to order. Nice atmosphere too.

Been to Mooney's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!