Beautiful setting and lovely rooms BUT the mouldy smell was huge and completely overwhelming. Other rooms were the same so we couldn't move. I realise there has been an lot of rain but this was definitely mould and it was very strong and terrible. Other than that it is a lovely place. My husband ate the best T-Bone steak he has ever had. My mussel starter couldn't have been any fresher. Apart from the mold smell I would highly recommend it. Take mosquito spray. We didn't and were sorry about it.
- Free parking