Reviews (1 311)
1 311 results
1 012
1 012
All reviews view restaurant taste bistro terrace building colonial house mirror lake cookies mountain view cottage restaurant main building sitting area indoor pool bottle of champagne public areas wonderful weekend hot tub beautiful room steam room
324 - 329 of 1 311 reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I recently needed an "escape" and found my way to Lake Placid and the Mirror Lake Inn. The staff were incredible: friendly, more than willing to answer any question and address any concern. The room and amenities were simply amazing. There was nothing more phenomenal than walking into the Colonial House and seeing the view of the mountains and the lake from the room. Inside there was everything you could ever dream of... fireplace...cathedral ceilings... king bed... incredible master bath (that I want to duplicate in my next house) and just the most amazing feeling of warmth and welcome I've experienced in a long time. My only regret was not staying longer . That's a problem I'll soon rectify with another trip north, and a longer stay. Reviews cannot do this place and the people justice. You simply have to experience it for yourself...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
MLI, Manager at Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for being our guest. We’re glad that you enjoyed your suite in the Colonial House, the amenities, views and service by our staff. We look forward your return.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Divine! The inn is the perfect fusion of old world charm and modern 'creature' comforts. Tradition and culture has survived with luxurious re-designed rooms taking in panorama from the lake and village below, and a staff that delivers charm at every turn. My stay was a "as good as it gets" moment. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
MLI, Manager at Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Thank you for being our guest. We’re glad you feel we’re as good as it gets. We hope we will have the pleasure of your return.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Lake Placid is a really nice place to visit with your family!! Walk on the frozen lake or go snow shoeing, skiing and visit the Olympic Center! Great restaurants and a nice town with great little shops!!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate your support and we’re glad you enjoyed Lake Placid and all the activities we have to offer. We hope we will have the pleasure of your return.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Every detail about every stay we've had at the Mirror Lake Inn has been perfect. It's worth every penny. The rooms, the view, the staff, the atmosphere - all perfect. My husband and I go back every January and (not being a skier) it's about the only thing I look forward to in Winter in Upstate NY! Be sure to enjoy a daylight meal at their restaurant "The View," too. The name says it all!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
MLI, Manager at Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you for being our guest. We’re thrilled that you feel we’re the best in Lake Placid and that every detail about every stay has been perfect. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Lovely massage. The newly renovated writing room is so nice and beautiful. Steam room, hot tub. Very well done and nicely maintained. My husband booked this for me and he did a great job. It was absolutely refreshing.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for joining us at The Spa. We’re glad that you enjoyed your massage and the newly renovated sanctuary. We hope we have the pleasure of your return.