“Friendly Service”

Wyatt's
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Wyatt's is a family owned and operated burrito and BBQ restaurant in Lake Placid, NY. Stop by for great food in a friendly atmosphere. We know you'll be glad you did.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had read TA reviews and were looking for inexpensive in Lake Placid. They make your order as you stand at their counter. The guy making our food was very patient with us as we had never been there before. So many choices but all was good. There was seating inside and also inside the little Mall area next door. It’s always good to try new things’

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing Brisket Tacos! Reasonable prices! They have absolutely nailed it! A MUST TRY for sure!
A stand out amongst some of the crappy and overpriced establishments that litter main street.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

It is amazing to me that a sophisticated town like Lake Placid could have so many non impressive eateries. I find better food in the central Adirondacks than I do here in this beautiful village. I have dined at the finer restaurants and been very unimpressed and actually found some honestly great food at this little taco joint. And it is a little taco joint with some very bad dining accommodations....but the food is great! The taco shells could be more on the homemade side, but the ingredients are very fresh and tasty.
I love the selection of hot sauces lined up on the shelves to choose from. Very unflattering....but a great meal..pull up a front step and chow down !

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I are visiting Lake Placid village. After shopping we were looking for a quick bite to eat! So we went to Wyatt's Where Tex Meets Mex. My daughter had 3 generous sized brisket tacos which were delicious. My husband and I had the Southwest Briskets, the meat was tender, juicy and flavorful. Great place for lunch with fast, friendly and affordable. Many young locals came in for lunch as well.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Great tacos and burritos..this place for a quick meal and highly recommend..

Keep in mind this is a fast meal either for take out, or at one of the 2 or 3 tables...not fancy dining but really good food at good prices.

Definitely going back here !!