Happy Day Ethiopian Tours
Open today: 12:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Happy tour guide

I want to recommend about Happy- a very lovely tour guide in Lelibela, Ethiopia. Happy knows... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
NoamGiladi
via mobile
Happy Lalibela

We were in Lalibela three days with friends. We find Happy with our guest house, we visited the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Steph4850

All reviews lalibela churches his knowledge injera three days shoulder tej di happys guide ethiopian baptism sights torpedo village journey itinerary trekking
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Happy's contact info was given to me by my tour organizer in Gondar (Daniel Molla). When I reached my hotel in Lalibela (Tukul), Happy was already there waiting for me. I was impressed with his dreads and smiley face. :) He was excellent at helping me organize my Lalibela visit by putting me in touch with his guide who met and exceeded my expectations. As a solo traveller, I guess he had compassion for me and accompanied me over lunch to an excellent local restaurant (not a tourist trap) and to dinner (at the Torpedo Tejbet), which I though was extremely nice of him. we had a blast.. drinking the best tej' in town and shoulder-dancing with the local dancers! It was truly awesome! Amesegenaluh brotha' for everything!

1  Thank Raffy D
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We were two friends in Lalibela for three days. Happy (Desale) is a great guy with lot of knowledge about Lalibela and its churches! He also was very helpful and arranged a motorbike for us. We are so happy with met him. His contact is +251 91 171 1967.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I've been to Lalibela for the second time and I have again relied on Happy's precious guide! Lalibela is certainly one of the most beautiful and spiritual places in the world and thanks Happy it is possible to know it in all its historical and cultural splendor. Happy is a beautiful person, friendly, nice, professional, honest! I recommend to all those who are traveling to Ethiopia to spend at least a couple of days in this city and to rely on the precious guide and the friendly company of Happy! A tutti i viaggiatori consiglio di passare almeno un paio di giorni in questo stupendo luogo e di affidarsi alla preziosa guida di Happy, vedrete che alla fine sarà difficile lasciare tanto Lalibela quanto questo simpatico amico!
Corinna

2  Thank Corinna S
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We met Happy who is also called Desale in the Blue Nile Guesthouse in Lallibella. We had already done several guided tours during our stay which is why we decided to discover the Lalibela churches on our own. Nevertheless, we would like to strongly recommend Happy as a guide! He is a very friendly and welcoming guy who gave us lots of great suggestions of where to go and what to do while absolutely accepting that we were not keen to do a guided tour. He picked us up from the bus station, took us along to cultural events and organised our airport taxi. Moreover, we met several people here who went with him as a guide and were more than satisfied! Seriously, it was a pleasure to meet him, just contact in case you need any information or guiding!
(Local number:+251 91 171 1967)

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I was in Lalibela with My friends. Our guide, Happy, was very kind. He was Not Just a turist guide, But also a friendly persone to spend a time. He showed as the churches, the Village and we also enjoyed the night.
Ho amato Lalibela è un posto unico e Happy ha reso la mia permanenza un'esperienza unica!