Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$164
US$169
US$77
US$72
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$117
Lake Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$72
US$65
  • Free Internet
The Austin Inn(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$133
Blair House(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$89
Admiral Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$159
Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge(Diamond Point)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$123
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

All reviewstrolley stoppop up camperbathrooms and showersmaintenance crewwater pressure was goodeasy accesscamp storeadirondack mountainsthis past weeknext yearfree wifistayed longeroffice stafflong weekendoutlet storesmemorial day weekendclose to town
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Five stars except for the POOR wifi. I8 turned off my wifi just to get through put. I love the woodsy sites. Water pressure was good and cable TV had many channels. About 2 miles out of Lake George Village, but near many outlets if that's what you want. Would definitely return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

After reading previous reviews I was kinda dumbfounded when we arrived .Office Management absolutely no personality.The only nice staff Person was the guy on the Golf Cart .Pool was ice cold a good percentage of area Campgrounds and Hotels have heated Pools .Never been to a Campground with Toilets on one side and Showers on the other odd ,could use non skip mats .Site was okay thought it was humorous when I read they prefer that you didn't put a tent up on the grass area mmm so ya think a should put it up on the Gravel ? For such a large Campground I was shocked there wasn't any Garage pickup tad lazy on the Park .I was a Seasonal for many Years on the Cape you can definitely see the favoritism on each and every Seasonal site.In the event we Vacation to the Lake again we will try another location .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Overall, we were very pleased with our stay. We've been to many campgrounds, and the first thing that impressed me was that we were able to have a 'woodsy' feel, even in such a busy destination. The sites aren't huge, but we were happy we weren't just in a field. The staff was friendly, and the washrooms were clean. We liked the location, as we were able to bike to the village with our kids (not too far).

Negatives are the sites are on the small side, and when my husband called to reserve, he asked about a CAA (AAA) discount and he was told it was 10%. When we arrived this wasn't the case. I feel it should have been honored.

We'll definitely return in the future. We ended up staying a week and with all ghe do in the area, could have stayed longer.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Reserving spot went smoothly & was quick. When we arrived, the check in attendant acted like we were bothering her, I had to stretch over the counter to get the map, and pay for the crackers I bought and the only time she got out of her chair was when she discovered she had no pennies in the cash draw. That being said don't let first impressions fool you, Campground is very clean and conveniently located to Lake George village, with a trolley stop at the main entrance that runs through town. There is only one shower building, located in the center of the park, so depending on where your site is, could be long walk and they could use more restrooms through out the park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We spent two weeks in July in the campground. The grounds were well kept and staff friendly and helpful. Overall a very nice campground. However some of the people staying there need to leave their personal problems at the house. We endured two nights of drunks and limited vocabulary. Luckly enough people complained and they left. I believe they were asked to leave. This was followed by a domestic disturbance where the Police were called. they left the next day. After the drama the camp grounds returned to a great vacation spot. Will come back next year for sure.

Room Tip: If the first thing the campers by you unload is 3 coolers of beer ask for a different spot in the campground.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mike S, Owner at King Phillips Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for the kind words Michael! , We're glad that you had a nice vacation, and we are proud to have been the place that you could enjoy. As for the drama I wish we could have done something about it but unfortunately, as you know, some folks are unable to leave their problems at home and enjoy life.
Have a great year and we look forward to seeing you soon. -Mike