O'Connor's Resort Cottages
Clarion Inn & Suites(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$67
US$137
US$94
Groupon.com
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$80
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$113
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$100
ComfortSuites
Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$75
Groupon.com
Wingate by Wyndham Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$93
Travelocity
US$92
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$199
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Hi,
I have been coming to O'Connor's Resort Cottages since the 1960's... first as a kid with my family... and now with a kid of my own. The O'Connor family has owned these cottages since the beginning and have given us so many nice memories and wonderful vacations. The cottages are extremely nice and the beach is about as perfect as a beach can get. We always make new friends here and see old ones. My daughter is 9 and loves the paddle boats and paddle boards. When she was smaller, the nice playground the O'Connor's built was one of her favorite haunts. The O'Connor's, Gary and Irene, take very good care of us and everyone who stays here. In fact, since the 1960's, we had our first problem this past Sunday when our refrigerator stopped working at 7:30 PM... and the O'Connors came out on a Sunday night, within 30 minutes and replaced it with a brand new refrigerator and then checked on us the very next morning to make sure everything was okay. I can't recommend this place highly enough and I'm sorry I haven't written a review of them before. My only excuse is this is the first TripAdvisor review I have ever written. I don't generally write reviews but I had to let anyone who is thinking of staying at Lake George know about the O'Connor family and their cottages. They have kept me coming back, man and boy, for about 50 years, so I think I qualify as an experienced customer. There is no better place to stay on Lake George than O'Connor's Resort Cottages and honestly, there is no better place to stay on any Lake in America. I hope you enjoy them for as long as my family has... :) Brian Scully

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank brianrscully
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The whole experience was excellent! the owners and staff were very nice and organized! the cottage and grounds are very well kept up ! we are returning labor day and already booked for our anniversary next 4 of july!

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank debbierickson1
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Spent 1 week here over the summer.
Pros: Clean and spacious.
Cons. The interiors were all out of date. The boating equipment was broken or in poor condition. There was a lot of noise, esp, from the leaf-blowing from neighboring properties. No views at all. The Wi-Fi did not work at all and the owner's directions frequently included references to landmarks that are no longer in existence. Must have been nice in 1980.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank purpletaffy
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We stayed at DEPE DENE 3 times before. we liked it and thought it was perfect . now i can say that O'Connors definitely is so much better . we LOVE it !!! the beach area has some sand , but most of it is grass and we like it . there are plenty of chase lounge chairs on the beach. our kids are grown , but the playground for kids is very nice . the picnic area by the beach is very nice and clean. it has grills and picnic tables . when we arrived , we were pleasantly surprised - pillows,all dishes , kitchen stuff were vacuum wrapped in plastic . THAT'S CLEAN !!! O'Connors provide you with most of the kitchen stuff you would need . just bring your own BBQ meat . every cottage has a grill , a porch with picnic table . lots of trees and shade . cottages are not too far apart , but far enough not to be disturbed by your neighbors talking on the porch and you won't hear your neighbor snoring. just what we love . our adult kids and their boyfriends enjoyed peaceful and quiet escape from the Big Apple . AMAZING vacation !!! Thank you O'Connors .

Room Tip: some cottages are more up the hill , but most of them are not . the map on the web is pretty good
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

My family of 12 and 4 dogs just returned from our weeks vacation at Oconnors in Lake George. The cabins are perfect in every way. We were all right on the lake. This place is wonderful. And Matt was the best

Room Tip: Any room or cabin is fabulous
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family