“Fabulous getaway, wouldn't have changed a thing!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room The Phillip's Room
Cozy Reading Corner in Rebecca's Room
Upstairs Bathroom
Fully-Outfitted Kitchen
Office Space in the Kitchen
Make your Dinner or a Picnic Lunch!
Downstairs Half-Bath
Backyard & Patio
Vegetable Gardens
Front Porch
Looking to the left
Looking to the right
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Holiday Rental House -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Kingston, New York

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Hamilton, NJ
“Fabulous getaway, wouldn't have changed a thing!!”
Reviewed 5 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

My sisters and I wanted to get away for a long weekend to celebrate my 50th birthday near the Kingston/Rhinebeck NY area and couldn't find hotel or traditional B&B accommodations that met our needs. During my research, I came across Calder's Cottage...and what a find!!! Not only did our hosts greet us with a bottle of wine and some cheese and crackers on our arrival, but there was also a vase full of beautiful flowers and a bowl of chocolates.....too!!! The cottage is light and bright and full of character, very inviting and comfortable to stay in. The Rondout area has many great restaurants, but I need to say that Susie and Michael can really cook!!! They are so accommodating and a lot of fun to get to know. I will definately go back and will recommend Calder's Cottage if I have an opportunity.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing