“Ciro's is a winner!”

Ciro's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciro's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Kings Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant a number of times over the last few years and it is consistantly excellent. I almost always order the Veal Valdastano which is sometimes a special but they will always make it for you. It is always delicious and I never can finish it. Also love the fried zuccini appetizer. It is a nice sized portion good for 2 and is super thin, crispy and not greasy. The place is not cheap but we always have enough to take home for another meal.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Ciro's is a local Italian restaurant in Kings Park where you feel like family. From the time you arrive you're welcomed with open arms. Reservations are warranted on a Friday or Saturday night or you will be waiting. There is a bar where you can wait and enjoy a pre meal cocktail.
The mozzarella and tomatoes are delicious along with the fried calamari as starters. My favorite dinner is the veal Marsala with a side of pasta. The problem is I find myself eating too much bread as I dip it in the Marsala sauce which is spectacular. Other members of my party had the lasagna which was worthy of a big appetite along with the veal franchaise and broccoli and penne, all of which was perfect. Our waiter Nick was very attentive and made sure our dining experience was pleasant and wanting to return.
Overall a nice local restaurant serving great food in a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have eaten here several times. The food is consistently good, with service to match. The price is always right, but the Tuesday & Wednesday specials are truly a bargain. The restaurant can be a bit noisy.

1  Thank AngusMacTavish0
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We heard about Ciro's from our friend so we wanted to try it. We were warmly greeted by the hostess and show to a table near the bar. Since it ws still rather early, the bar area was relatively quite. Our waiter, Victor was very friendly and informed us of the specials for the evening. We decided to have an appetizer first which was the cold antipasto. We enjoyed it very much. For dinner, I ordered the eggplant parmigiana which was seasoned just right and the eggplant was tender. My husband decided on the chicken cutlet parmigiana. His plate was cleaned so I think that is a sign he liked it also! We even had room for dessert. We ordered 2 desserts, the Italian cheesecake & bread pudding. Both were excellent. My husband said the bread pudding was the best he's ever eaten. Victor was always nearby to assist us. Great place, great food and the prices were reasonable.