Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$181
CheapTicketsUS$181
Orbitz.comUS$181
TravelocityUS$181
TripadvisorUS$181
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

This is actually a Diamond in the rough! The facility and the Owners are amazing! Talk about a full 5 course breakfast! Make sure that you ask for the omelets! Love the stay and the history, This is the most amazing place to spend the 50th anniversary of Woodstock (Another MUST See) This is the best place we have stayed in a long time and we travel all the time! Definitely worth the drive and the scenery is worth every turn! Worth more than stars!! THANK YOU and GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Room tip: Just ask! The staff is awesome
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Exploration430792
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I travelled up to this area, primarily for s music concert on Saturday August 31sr at Bethel Woods.
My original plans were to drive up from NJ (2hr 20min drive) on Saturday & stay over at Resorts World Casino, so had a reservation there.
Then decided I had Friday night available & would prefer not to be rushed & drive up Friday. I checked Resorts World for Friday & they were sold out.
Let me tell you, that is the luckiest thing that happened to me!!!! Because then I looked around online & discovered Kenoza Lake View Manor!
They did have availability, the place & rooms & grounds looked just my style & it was much cheaper than Resorts World!!!
So I booked a small single double bed room for myself, for Friday, & then asked if they had availability for Saturday too. They did. So booked for Saturday & cancelled Resorts!!!!

My stay at Kenoza Valley View Manor was amazing. So lovely, that I told the lady I wish I could have stayed another couple of days, just to relax.

My bed was so soft & comfy. Room was so homey, just made me feel so comfortable.
Bathroom could maybe use a tiny update, but was totally adequate & worked for me.

The interior of the whole place is beautiful too. It’s like you’ve stepped back into a grand classic era. You come in & are greeted with s lounge with a chess table, small snack area with couch, & seating area with 2 long velvet couches. Then the grand staircase to ascend upstairs.

To the left is the breakfast room. Beautifully decorated too & containing a huge long wooden table. From 8-10am it is draped in a tablecloth & covered in a huge buffet feast of food. Fresh coffee, orange juice, cold water bottles, croissants that the host will happily heat for you, coffee rolls, muffins, white breakfast rolls, yoghurts, bananas, 3 kinds of cut up melon, cereals, cream cheese, butter spreads, jellies. If that isn’t enough the host also cooks scrambled eggs or some basic omelettes to order.

Outside I walked, seeing the seating out front with the fire pit, and the bench swing.
Around back I found the ducks & chickens in the pen. Then I was greeted my one of the outdoor cats. He took a liking to me & would run from the woods across the lawn (where you can also walk) to greet me & demand some loving. lol
There were some different areas in the back to walk & sit.

While I was there I made a point of chatting to the host & getting to know her & her family.
She was wonderful, very hardworking, honest, & lovely to chat with.
If you have any issues while there, just ask & either her, her husband, or her son will help you. They go out of their way to help their guests.

Oh, and the hotel was on a quiet street.
Only 10 minutes, door to door, to Bethel Woods concert venue, and 20 minutes from Resorts World Casino.
If you like the NY Renaissance festival, it is about 30 minutes from that too!

I loved my stay & cannot wait to go back!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank NJsharon
Reviewed 23 August 2019

We discovered this wonderful inn while planning our trip to the Woodstock 50th Anniversary. It is the closest place to Bethel Woods and we got more than we expected. We not only got a comfortable room and a hot breakfast, but we made a dozen friends and had great fun partying with everyone, including the owner!! The owners are the most hospitable and friendly hosts you could possibly want. Breakfast includes homemade omelette OR eggs prepared any way you wish. Fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, croissants, etc..... During the Festival, the lobby and porch were decked out for Woodstock with art and information pamphlets, and the TV was playing the original Woodstock movie.......We had an absolute ball and the group of us enjoyed the Inn very much. When we checked out, we were actually feeling sad that we had to go........ I wish we could give more than five stars!!

1  Thank SilentKnight65
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Went to see a Friday night concert at Bethel Woods with two other couples and stayed here overnight. Super accommodating staff owners go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant. Before and after concert we sat outside around the fire pits and had a few drinks. Took a walk down to see the pond and the chickens and geese. Great outdoor landscape to enjoy. Would have been great if they had some Horseshoes or Cornhole setup or we brought our own. Next time!

The owners husband drove the 6 of us to the concert and back for about the same price as a Taxi but with better service and without the wait ($10 per person each way). He knew the back roads so he was great at avoiding all of traffic. After the concert, he had the fire pits going and was a nice end to the night before turning in.

The rooms were outdated but perfectly fine for an overnight or weekend stay. The bath room wasn’t the cleanest but we didn’t spend much time in there. The bed, sheets, towels all were great. Each room had a small fridge, microwave and flat screen TV with Hulu which was great!

Breakfast! Amazing. Really nice spread served family style in the dining room. Fresh fruit, desserts, cereal, coffee and tea, bottled waters and juice, and fresh eggs or omelet with a side quesadilla. Very good!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank John2982
Reviewed 29 July 2019

I wanted to sponsor a community gathering in a certain portion of Town of Delaware, Sullivan County, NY. A close friend told me about the Kenoza Lake View Manor. I went with her to check-out the Manor and fell in love with it right away. The large dining room is an excellent location for a small meeting or social event. The foyer, a former living room, is beautiful. The staff is extremely accommodating. Our next venue will be at the Kenoza Lake View Manor!

Date of stay: July 2019