Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$181
CheapTicketsUS$181
Orbitz.comUS$181
TravelocityUS$181
TripadvisorUS$181
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

The name of this hotel is misleading. At least in the summer, one can’t see Kenoza Lake at all from the hotel. There is a very small dirty pond in the back however. The rooms did not have sufficient convenient electrical outlets. The floor in our room sloped such that I had to tell myself that I had not had a whole bottle of rum before checking in. The 3rd floor hall was a wood floor and doors had big gaps at floor level allowing any noise in the hall to be heard in the rooms. Shower water was lukewarm. On the bright side, Merica was fantastic and pleasant with the breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank StephenL342
Reviewed 12 June 2019

First, some good things: washcloths and towels were thick and fluffy, breakfast was excellent with a nice Latina, America, offering to make omelettes in addition to fresh fruit, bagels, donuts, etc, actual Kleenex brand tissues, 5G wifi worked well.

Some not so good things: Presented poorly as arriving, needs paint. No offer to carry our bags to the 2nd floor room (we're clearly Seniors), room was small, had no place to open a suitcase, the bathroom was like my first apartment with chipped formica counter, mismatched plumbing fixtures, filthy indoor/outdoor carpet. Toilet didn't flush fully, sink drain ran very slowly. Someone else found stained sheets but ours were clean, although the mattress was very old.

Hopefully the family will make this a going business but I'd give it a good long wait before trying it.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wardzone
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed here overnight in order to see a concert at Bethel Woods. Owners are delightful and warm and eager to please. Breakfast was Continental, but owners will make omelets. Rooms and building need some updating, but it’s really quite a nice location.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RitaJK49
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

This place has unbelievable potential. The owners are incredibly nice and we enjoyed our stay. The rooms need updating but if you are going to an event at bethel woods this is a great place to stay. Breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I was in the area for a wedding. The hotel is very sweet and very clean, and a deal compared to the other inns in the area. I enjoyed the vintage feel of the mid-century furnishings. I would return if I am in the area again.

Date of stay: October 2018