Lowest prices for your stay
US$192
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
CheapTicketsUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I book this hotel for a stay after a concert at Bethel Woods. I was a little nervous about staying in a place like this but they really surpassed our expectations. Our hosts were excellent, very friendly and accommodating. A number of people had the same idea. Our hosts had fire pits burning when we returned from the concert and a wonderful family style breakfast in the morning. The facility could use a little work, but the shower was great and the water was hot. One word of advice , bring your own hair dryer.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We spent two nights here in May. The hosts are very warm and friendly and serve a great breakfast, including made to order eggs and omelets. The setting is tranquil, close to Bethel and a great change from city life. It is an excellent value and we would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Took and impromptu trip into the Catskills last fall, and drove up to this slightly tired, old-world (US-old, that is) and almost charming “Manor”, not too far from Lake Kenoza, NY. The property is located in the lower Catskills region ~ about 115 miles northwest of New York City. The area is just littered with beautiful lakes and ponds of all sizes ~ but why this place called “Lake View”, I don’t know… there wasn’t any view of a lake (which lies close by) from the lower floors, and we didn’t get up to the roof to check !

Arriving very late on a Friday evening after work, we were greeted by the remains of two large wood fires slowly popping and crackling in pits surrounded by lawn chairs on the front lawn, and a large racoon or skunk (couldn’t tell which in the semi-darkness) warming itself at the embers, which scrambled away as we walked up to the front door. Great.. I didn’t really fancy being accosted by a skunk just about then. The Manager had kindly waited up for our late arrival, and made sure we had everything we needed before bidding us good night and returning to her studies.. Thank you, and I hope you did well.

The foyer is large, comfortably furnished, somewhat old-ish looking, and serves the guestrooms, manager’s office, and a dining room off to one side. The first floor room we were given off the back of the foyer was large, a bit drafty but not cold, and had the most enormously high bed I have ever encountered. With all the coverings and mattress (-es ?), it must have been easily three feet high ~ in the style of “The Princess and the Pea”… would have given her a challenge to get up on, and she would have definitely been in even greater danger of knocking herself senseless if she fell off this pile.

The furnishings are generally in good repair, and styled in the manner of “antique” dark woods, comfy linens, and low lighting, while the rambling grounds are subject to interpretation under the influence of changing seasons.. though a bit late in the year for us, alas. I’m sure they are excellent for walks in summer and fall, snow-centric activities in winter, and stay-away-tions in wet weather. Paths lead off from the rear of the property, and though we were told by someone that we could get to the lake that way, the “way” was not in clear evidence ….so we gave up and walked down the front roadway instead.

But overall, good value for the stay. Comfortable, affordable, and reasonably outfitted, with a rudimentary bread, jam and coffee breakfast offered in the mornings on the large, sunny dining table. There are great local food places nearby, and also the Woodstock Music Festival site (remember 1969 ???) within a stone’s throw (if you don’t splash it into the lake first) …..great nostalgia trip for the musically inclined.. and well worth the visit.

Room tip: Ground level rooms are probably the best and easiest for access. Not sure if they have elevators, so please check.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Seriously old and dated hotel. I’m guessing it was built in the early 1900s and last renovated in the 50s. There are “furnishings” from every decade since. A weird mix of used office furniture and hand me down Home furniture. The beds are decades old and the place is seriously cluttered inside and out. It reminds me of a cheap hostel I stayed in while visiting Costa Rica a decade ago. The folks that run it are very sweet but I would never consider staying here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveldude523
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed for three days while attending a conference at a nearby resort. I chose Kenoza Lake View Manor for privacy, location, and price. It was approximately half the price of the resort (the "resort" was not worthy of the price asked); the value of the stay at Kenoza Lake View Manor was very good.

The owners/innkeepers are incredibly helpful, from suggesting great restaurants in nearby towns for dinner, preparing homemade cooked to order omelettes for breakfast, to even helping me clear off the snow on my car (above and beyond expectations).

It was also very quiet and private even though there was a work crew (clearing downed trees/power lines from a recent storm) staying there as well. The room had the largest king size bed, which was very comfortable.

As other reviewers have mentioned, it is an older Inn/B&B, but it was not out of reasonable expectations for a Catskills' Inn at this price.

Room tip: Room 5 is large, on the main level, and has a huge comfortable king sized bed.
Date of stay: March 2018