Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$192
CheapTicketsUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
TripadvisorUS$192
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Seriously old and dated hotel. I’m guessing it was built in the early 1900s and last renovated in the 50s. There are “furnishings” from every decade since. A weird mix of used office furniture and hand me down Home furniture. The beds are decades old and the place is seriously cluttered inside and out. It reminds me of a cheap hostel I stayed in while visiting Costa Rica a decade ago. The folks that run it are very sweet but I would never consider staying here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveldude523
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed for three days while attending a conference at a nearby resort. I chose Kenoza Lake View Manor for privacy, location, and price. It was approximately half the price of the resort (the "resort" was not worthy of the price asked); the value of the stay at Kenoza Lake View Manor was very good.

The owners/innkeepers are incredibly helpful, from suggesting great restaurants in nearby towns for dinner, preparing homemade cooked to order omelettes for breakfast, to even helping me clear off the snow on my car (above and beyond expectations).

It was also very quiet and private even though there was a work crew (clearing downed trees/power lines from a recent storm) staying there as well. The room had the largest king size bed, which was very comfortable.

As other reviewers have mentioned, it is an older Inn/B&B, but it was not out of reasonable expectations for a Catskills' Inn at this price.

Room tip: Room 5 is large, on the main level, and has a huge comfortable king sized bed.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This was my second visit. I had gone in the summer with my sisters when we had tickets for a concert. New Years weekend I needed a little get out of this place, but didn't want to be amongst a couples, romantic situation...where could I go? So, I booked myself a room where I knew I would be comfortable. Although it was frigid cold, my room was toasty and peaceful and although this one didn't have a refrigerator, they put one in there for me. When America found out I was alone, she immediately invited me to join her and her extended family for their New Years Eve dinner in the dining room. Splendid. And, if I had any intention of not joining, she sent her son up to my room to inform me to come on down that dinner was being served in 10 minutes. If you want a place to just feel good all around you, no frills, just the real deal....book yourself a room.

Room tip: Nothing fancy here, but clean. I would suggest a small extension cord, the building is old and plugging in your phone charger near your bed may be a challenge.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank emmapeil
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Upon arrival I noticed the sheets had so many stains. I asked if they could be changed and I ended up changing them with the woman who was taking care of the place. All of the sheets are stained but they are “clean” I was told. I am not one to speak up for myself and I felt with how much it cost to stay there that it was nessessary to say something. I don’t believe the woman was too thrilled with me. Later that night I went out with my significant for his birthday (reason for the trip) and upon arriving back we were locked out. It was January and it was -3 out. The family taking care of the resort were eating dinner and saw us walking by. We knocked for about 15minutes before one of them came to the door. We were finally allowed in to warm up. The day after, the family taking care of the resort were in the lobby area and watching a movie in their pajamas and eating popcorn. This wasn’t a typical stay for me. Especially with the price, it felt more like an Airbnb. Overall the stay was alright but I would definitely not go again. It was uncomfortable for me and my significant other.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank katymurray1
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Stayed there early May. It was nice and clean, very quiet. We had a problem with our TV, but they were quick to move us to another room. The whole family was very accommodating and friendly! We really enjoyed breakfast the next day, it was delicious! If we're ever in the area again, we'll be back.

Room tip: no elevator, was kind of a pain bringing bags up. Although, if we asked I'm sure someone would have brought them up to the room.
Date of stay: May 2017