“Avoid Avoid Avoid”
Review of Bobby Van's Grill

Bobby Van's Grill
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Kennedy
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The prices are very expensive .the food is well below average. I felt so ripped off it wasn't funny. Don't eat here.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Slow service food was average , ran out of salsa for quesadilla , asked for no blue cheese on salad and still got blue cheese .Tied in with the Priority program and that made it worth while but not if I had to pay the full bill .Not so much

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We split a 12-ounce burger and French fries and found it more than adequate for the two of us. And very high quality beef. So, order it as rare as you like. While the food was good, we found the service spotty. When it was time for a check, suddenly our waitress became quite personable. Before that, we thought we might have become invisible.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I stopped here for two reasons : they have table service and the sign proclaimed "Breakfast, lunch and dinner." I left my hotel without breakfast, so thought I'd have a brunch with a Blood Mary. Not so. Breakfast ends at 11:00, so I missed it by about 40 minutes. So, I ordered a turkey burger with sliced avocado. It comes with fries & onion strings; no options for any other side. The server asked if I had time to wait for it to be cooked, which I appreciated. I had more than enough time, so ordered a mixed green salad to eat while I waited (remember, I'd had no breakfast). I would have preferred a small house salad, but there isn't one on the menu. The salad took 10 minutes to arrive. The burger, when it arrived, was massive. I eventually decided to eat it with a fork, and not risk getting avocado all over me.

The server never stopped to ask if I needed anything. I had to flag her down as she was on her way to or from other tables. I had to ask for refills of coffee, for water (which was never refilled), the check. I didn't see anyone busing tables, so that may be one reason for the slow and inattentive service, but there was also an attitude of "you'll never be back, so . . . "

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Nice place with good food. On my last visit there was some confusion with the order and the salad took more time than I was expecting. The waitress corrected the issue with a discount. Recommended.