Free cancellation until 03/08
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$100
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$157
Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Priceline
US$151
US$122
HIExpress.com
All reviewsgolf courseeisenhower suitefront deskhiking trailswedding partywedding receptionbeautiful groundscouples massagesunday brunch isbinghamton areaking bedbreakfast buffetscrambled eggsbusiness tripnew yorkyogurttavern
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Traditions at the Glen hotel was a great place to have people stay after the wedding we had. The rooms were very nice, there was a bar for people to go to before the wedding and the next morning there was a nice continental breakfast. Everyone was very helpful and the rooms were well kept. It was a nice change from your typical chain hotels.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nikki N, Front Office Manager at Traditions at the Glen Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Eric,
Thank you for reviewing Traditions at the Glen. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very proud of our history and charm and are glad you noticed as well. We hope you are able to visit us again in the future!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 June 2018

As soon as you walk into hotel you realize that they are the leader of customer service. My cousin and I meet 1/2 way between our houses for girls weekends twice a year. This was the first time that we decided that the Glen Hotel and Spa will be a repeat destination for us.
We enjoyed a fantastic buffet breakfast the next morning which had a decent amount of options and great personnel.
The professionalism and friendliness of the spa staff complimented the fantastic service of the hotel staff. We look forward to telling our family and friends about this great place as well. We are hoping to go back in September with our partners so they can also enjoy the experience

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Clean, reasonable, cozy, classic place with very attentive, customer-focused staff! If you like to golf or walk trails in the lovely up state area, this is the place. They also have a quaint bar and restaurant. Check this one out for a wonderful and different experience. An old mansion turned into a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I want to preface this review by saying The Glen is a unique and historical hotel, quaint in it's own way. The staff went out of there way to please. However, there was a problem with the cleanliness (I'm assuming it's a problem with the Housekeeping staff) but let me say here, management was gracious, did accommodate us and we were only charged for one of our two night stay. Our issue: We walked into our room and initially everything looked fine. As I began laying our personal products on the bathroom vanity, I looked down and could see it had either not been wiped down or not been wiped down well. There were all bumpy spots like juice or coffee had dried up and left there. When I took one our own wipes and started wiping it down, not only was the cloth dirty but all these whiskers from someone's beard was on the cloth and I'm not talking about a few. It made me sick. While I was doing this, my husband went to fill the ice bucket in the room and it was just loaded with dust like no one had run a cloth over it in ages. At this point we went and complained to the manager on duty (very nice young woman, Bree I think was her name) and she gave us a second room. In this second room, I walk into the bathroom and one corner of the mirror has this spray over it, like from a toothbrush. How could you miss that if you are cleaning? Again my husband goes to use the ice bucket and when he picked up the lid, the inside of the lid was sticky with something red that had dried all over it. Again we went and complained. We were offered another room but this time we just stayed put. My husband is a senior and he was just worn from our long ride there. What bothered me most is if there were blatant cleanliness issues with very obvious things, what else was dirty that we could not see initially? I'll tell you before we climbed into bed I pulled that sheet all the way down to make sure everything was clean. So that was our experience at the Glen. We were there for a wedding, never told anyone else what happened and as far as I know, no one else had a problem. Again, I want to emphasize we did get one night free and management was very good about the situation. We rarely travel (we drove up from RI) and I was the one who wanted to stay there because it appeared to be so nice. It's just disheartening to run into something like this. Would I stay again? Yes, but I would be sure to check my room out thoroughly...

Room Tip: If Housekeeping is short staffed, it's obvious. If they are not, they need to step up to the plate.
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Had a camp reunion in Orson Pennsylvania and stayed here. This is a very old and quaint hotel. Our room was fine with the exception of the bathroom. The toilet did not flush and there was little pressure in the shower. The food was excellent. Sunday's brunch was outstanding. I would recommend this hotel for a unique experience. Rating... good

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends