Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
View deal
SAVE US$11
eDreams
PricelineUS$109
All reviews business trip access road pleasant stay home away from home lawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

The Urban Hotel Ndola tries to be a Boutique Hotel, yet, can’t deliver. The Rooms are tiny, so is the undersized Queen-size bed, the air cons digital display totally enlightens the room at night, TV quality is under norm (snow) , coffee is not refilled and the two dinners we had were tasty, but served cold.
The best thing I can say about this Hotel is it’s proximity to the Ndola Golf Course - walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed comfortably for three weeks. The staff were very helpful, friendly and professional. Lunch and dinner when I did have it was good. Breakfast was a little bit of a disappointment but overall a good experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

I stayed here the end of October 2020. The recpetion staff where very professional and made check in a breeze. The room was tastefully decorated and had all the little extra toiletries which were a bonus.
The included breakfast was cooked to order and came out perfect. Pool side bar was very relaxing and had some delicious refreshing cocktails.
I highly recommend this place, will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2020

Staff appears uninterested in their job, going by their lack of proactivity. Check-in takes too long.

It is not professional to be busy with your phone when dealing with a customer. Also, the access road from the main road is poor at best.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Overall satisfaction. This was my second visit to the facility. I was impressed the first time and I had to recommend to my colleague that we try the urban again. you have not disappointed. Keep it up.

Date of stay: December 2019