Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
All reviews business trip access road pleasant stay home away from home lawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed comfortably for three weeks. The staff were very helpful, friendly and professional. Lunch and dinner when I did have it was good. Breakfast was a little bit of a disappointment but overall a good experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

I stayed here the end of October 2020. The recpetion staff where very professional and made check in a breeze. The room was tastefully decorated and had all the little extra toiletries which were a bonus.
The included breakfast was cooked to order and came out perfect. Pool side bar was very relaxing and had some delicious refreshing cocktails.
I highly recommend this place, will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2020

Staff appears uninterested in their job, going by their lack of proactivity. Check-in takes too long.

It is not professional to be busy with your phone when dealing with a customer. Also, the access road from the main road is poor at best.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Overall satisfaction. This was my second visit to the facility. I was impressed the first time and I had to recommend to my colleague that we try the urban again. you have not disappointed. Keep it up.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Looking at the website and what was described I looked forward to my stay, but sadly the stay was not the same. Breakfast was served cold, it took ten minutes to get an omelette, waitron staff had to be called to attend to me even though there were no other patrons in the restaurant. The floor of the hotel in the rooms is peeling and is in need of urgent rehabilitation

Date of stay: December 2019