“Meh! Does the job”
Review of Wingtips Lounge

Wingtips Lounge
Ranked #45 of 102 things to do in Jamaica
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I would agree with the other reviews. It’s average. The food is ok, lots of seating, not many tables, drinks are better then well drinks but not top shelf. If you can manage the two seater love seats you get a nice view of the airplanes. All and all not too bad. I have the priority pass so it’s free food and drink. Oh one perk is you can pour your own drinks and grab your own beers. They also have wine

All reviews
"tuna salad"
"free wifi"
"small selection"
"food and drinks"
"jfk terminal"
"beers"

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This review is specific to the wingtip lounge that is located at JFK Terminal 4.

Located on the upper level pas security where the other lounges are also located.

This lounge is open 24 hours a day and is open to several airlines, credit card holders with priority pass, and access can also be purchased.

The lounge is quite small and it literally gets full, to the point that there is no open seating. Occupancy is not really well regulated and is impacted by all the varied clientele that have access to the lounge. Food selection is poor I.e on this visit we had meatballs and spaghetti. There’s surprisingly a fair selection of alcoholic beverages e.g. beer, wine, liquor. The dining area is also quite small with very limited seating.

Electrical outlets are not well located for the purpose of charging devices. There really isn’t a good area to work should you need to. There is no shower and the bathrooms are small.

It’s quite disappointing as far as airport lounges go. There’s actually more spacious and comfortable seating in some areas of Terminal 4 should you so choose to leave the lounge.

1  Thank Gerry D
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Called into this lounge on our way back to U.K. Easy to find but little space. Needed to keep pacing around to eventually find someone vacating their seats.
Food and beverages good. Not peace but pleasant!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

What an arrogant lounge! Not sure if it was based the fact I am a younger woman wearing casual clothes, but the also younger woman at the reception first swiped her hand to side to get me move aside to treat the customer behind me. I did not understand, so I moved aside as requested and then realized what happened. She just decided that I am not a customer worth and basically ignored my presence... After the customer behind me was done (and to him, she was very friendly), she didn‘t even greet me.
Turns out I was at the wrong lounge anyway (which I am very thankful about because my lounge was actually the Senator Star Alliance lounge).
But the way she said it to me without any greetings or smile „You are wrong.“
I asked just to make sure because another airport staff send me to this lounge, then she literally said „Don‘t you hear? You are next door.“ with a very sharp and rude voice and mimic.
Dear JFK, is this how you train your employees working on your site to communicate with the guests? I have been to many lounges in the past worldwide and everywhere I was treated very good or at least not impolite.

2  Thank mai0582