“Love this place”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gerard Street
Transit: Huntington train station on the Long Island Rail Road.
Description: Allow the 150 gallon salt water tank and our Mahogany laced lounge be the perfect setting for this newly renovated seafood chophouse. Black and Blue features all natural ingredients, which makes it the perfect place to satisfy all your fine dining cravings.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have been here a few times, always when traveling on business. The food here is excellent. I tend to go for the "Prix Fixe" menu option. Try the Lobster Crusted Atlantic Salmon, you won't regret it! Not a seafood lover? Petit Filet Mignon, you can't go wrong. It looks like they have changed the appetizer selections but I have enjoyed everything I have ever ordered here. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This place is very casual and welcoming. You should check Groupon as they offer significant savings on dinner. Their specialities include great calimara and the skirt steak is outstanding. Waiters are very friendly and occasionally get very busy at times. They have a small outside patio which is nice to have dinner at. Overall this restaurant is very good and I recommend.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Came highly recommended. Went there during restaurant week. Wait staff and house wine good. Food not. Had crispy Thai calamari as an appetizer, it was cold and soggy anything but crispy. Moderately flavorful. Had the grouper with dusted Cajun spices on a bed of bland rice. The fish was good the two shrimp on top were ok. The rice did have a sauce but not good.
Another party member had the stuffed chicken, normally from the clean plate club, left about half of it.

Burger with French fries. French fries soggy oily.

Save your money.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch based on a friends recommendation. The calamari was great, wanted a bottomless mimosa and the two hours there i only got one. Hence i just said 2 Hours! (For lunch). The servers were MIA, my salad wasn't anything special, and for dessert i ordered a creme brulee and they sprinkled the top with confection sugar instead of torching it for a crunch. We were four adults and two children (under the age of 10) and they tacked on a gratuity charge of 30 bucks. Our lunch bill was $185. INSANE for a not so good and pay no attention to you guests lunch. Be prepared to be forgotten on a Saturday Afternoon for Lunch! Will never recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The 3 stars were for the waitress, who was friendly, attentive and helpful. Went for dinner with my husband; we had been here a few years ago and the food was amazing. Returned recently during restaurant week with my in laws and food all around was not very good. We decided to try again and unfortunately the food was not worth it. My husband had the filet mignon which did not seem like good quality and was not tasty. I had skirt steak which was not at all seasoned with a slab of bbq sauce on it...was terrible. Vegetables for both of us comprised mostly of onions. Banana cheesecake roll for desert was good. We used a groupon for this meal and were very happy not to have paid full price for what we got. Hope they can improve.