All reviews double tree cookies hockey tournament breakfast buffet a hilton honors member lobby area hot tub hotel staff very nice hotel convenient location atrium rochester jerry highway conference mall rit
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was my first time staying at this property and it was a wonderful experience. The property was nice and clean and staff was friendly and accommodating. There is also eating restaurants do shopping around the hotel to venture out to. Love this place and stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tim E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Charles K,
So happy to have read you had a wonderful experience with your recent visit. We do have a wonderful staff and hotel and I'm glad you thought so too. Hope you'll be staying with us soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Room wasn’t available on time. Room given was soaking wet and humid. Given a different room 90 minutes later. Were told that the breakfast and internet I prepaid for was not part of the package. They did discount us $100 after I asked.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tim E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear RV,
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I apologize the room you were assigned wasn't ready on time. As part of our commitment to cleanliness, apparently the carpet was still damp from the professional cleaning we were having done. I am glad that the prepaid features was rectified by one of my associates, and hope the remainder of your visit went well.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Was here for a soccer tournament with a large Group. Hotel Lobby was a beautiful setting, like being on vacation. Great Area where the team could meet and interact. Pool was also great, and used by many.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tim E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear mmilne57,
Thank you for taking time to write us a review from your recent visit. I am so glad you were able to utilize the hotel's many features from the pool to the hospitality area. I am very glad you enjoyed your visit and do hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Service was excellent. Customer service from staff at the front desk, bar, restaurant, housekeeping- all truly outstanding. Chocolate chip cookies on arrival were an unexpected bonus. Would stay here again and recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tim E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Loretta1717,
Thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review from your recent visit. I am so happy you found the hotels staff and services outstanding. The cookie does make it special too ! Thank you for your recommendation and hope you'll be back to visit with us soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Staff was great. Rooms were clean. Internet kept dropping randomly, which was extremely frustrating, but I dealt with that. Meals that were catered for our conference were delicious, but the room service pizza is one of the worst things I've ever eaten in my life. Do not, I repeat, do not order their pizzas. Ever. DoubleTree needs to stop selling them.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear realslimshamus,
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am glad you enjoyed the staff. Sorry you didn't enjoy the pizza, I will be sure to share your comments with my Food & Beverage team. I do appreciate this feedback. I hope your next visit to Rochester NY, we will be your choice hotel.