“Rip off”

Wiseguys Pizzeria & Subs
Ranked #16 of 24 Restaurants in Hammondsport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2018

$38.00 bucks for a medium pizza and a horrible sandwich, bun smashed, supposed to be a philly steak, no sauce, cheap crappy meat from a bargain basement somewhere, a couple of small pieces of onion. Delivery guy was filthy. Omg!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Have been coming to hammondsport for years and I feel this place is not what it used to be. You are warned by a very unfriendly counter man that your wait would be long. So if you want to have a couple slices you will be fine. We ordered delivery our last night in town and it was missing items quality was awful and they never gave us plates or silverware. So warning , wait is long for overpriced bad quality food, when I called to complain to day counter staff he told me that the quality is not in his control. Hammondsport is is dire need of a good Italian pizzeria !

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Always try to make it to Wise Guys Pizzeria for the calzone. Very fresh ingredients and good service.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Always working doubles and I pass by this place on my way to work. I can always run in and get a couple of slices of pizza to take to work. Best pizza ever.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Ordered a pizza from here while staying in a rustic cabin in the hills above the West side of Keuka Lake. It was pouring rain so we could not cook over the campfire nor on the charcoal grill; hence, the pizza. The flavors were delicious -we got the all meat minus the ham. We save the leftovers and enjoyed it for another 2 days. Give it a try if you are in the area - you will not be disappointed.