“health choices between largely american choices”
Review of Stirling Sake

Stirling Sake
Ranked #28 of 71 Restaurants in Greenport
Reviewed 6 September 2017

we were walking around trying to find something light and tasty for lunch which didn't involve dinning and we walk all the way to the beginning of the tourist street. food was nicely prepared and didn't disappoint.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Overpriced Sake, Overpriced food, tiny portions. I was hungry after dining there. Wait staff very nice. Selections were not very interesting if you've had Japanese before.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stopped in for dinner and for a change from sushi ordered 2 ramen soups; one chicken, one duck. Found the protein in both to be small, scarce vegetables, broth just OK. At the prices, not good value. I asked a wait-person for a menu so I could have something more to eat, but no one ever checked back at our table so we got the check and left. Sakura should dominate as perhaps the only authentic Japanese restaurant, but my experience will not have me returning anytime soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

The service was was timely and friendly and while we only ordered 1 appetizer it was very good. The main reason for the visit was the Sake and the quality and variety were excellent, worth the trip.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent meal here. The sushi was incredibly fresh and delicious. On par with any NYC sushi restaurant I've gone too.
The seaweed salad is incredible a must try!
Excellent sake selection as well with great service.