“Ready for night life”
Review of American Beech

American Beech
Reserve with OpenTable
American Beech is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Greenport
Description: Come for the considered and approachable coastal American fare; linger for the convivial and vivacious atmosphere; stay for an unparalleled East End getaway.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This motel is very clean, I spite of the suites being dog friendly. It's always a great plus and privilege to be able to travel with class with your beloved dog. The cleaning staff also provided a fancy dog bowl for our pets stay. The motel is in walking distance to just everything including a grocery store. Music and nightlife was not an issue for us because we were out and about everyday and joined in with crowd before returning to our room. With so much to do on the north and south fork of the island by the time we turned in we were out like a light.
Great menu, fried chicken was my favorite and we enjoyed the bartenders personality. Forewarn the motel is difficult to find and parking could be a hassle due to the fact it's street parking or park in the public parking near the grocery store. As with everything Labor day weekend, your stay is market price so be well prepared.
We would stay again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant. You need to make a reservation. Menu choices are very good. Vibe is excellent. Good for a family or a group. Service is very good as well.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We went to American Beach about 3 years ago for dinner for 7 people. I think AB was a new restaurant at that time. The menu wasn't impressive at that time and had a very limited number of choices so for this reason we haven't been back. This time we ate dinner elsewhere and decided to go to AB for drinks at their outdoor bar. The bartender Colin was attentive and has a great sense of humor. While there we had a chance to see their recent menu, they have updated their menu and have added more choices then offered years past. We are planning to give AB another try. We did, however, enjoy our drinks at AB with Colin...he made the visit very enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I loved the decor and ambience of this place. The food was pretty tasty (albeit not mind-blowing, but good). I would return again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I made a reservation for what I was hoping to be a nice meal to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. We got to the restaurant an hour and a half early, so we could sit by the outdoor bar. The bar and staff were very nice, and the drinks were very good. We sat outside for dinner and had a lovely waitress. My only complaint is that there were no vegan options! I ate my anniversary dinner while my husband sat and ate nothing. The waitress was kind enough to bring over two glasses of complimentary champagne and dessert was on the house (key lime pie which my husband couldn't eat - but still very nice)

Suggestion to the restaurant - add a few vegan dishes to your otherwise very good menu!

1  Thank Debbie M