“The best oysters, scallops, beer, and friendliness you can get.”

Little Creek Oyster Farm & Market
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Working waterfront revival on the half shell. Shuck your own oysters at one of the waterfront picnic tables. Shucking instruction and gear provided! Oysters on the halfshell also available. Featuring our own Little Creek oysters from Peconic Bay as well as the amazing oysters from our fellow growers from across the east end of Long Island. We work grower direct and only carry the freshest of oysters. Our offering change weekly. Beer and wine offered, in addition to light snacks. Seating is very limited, communal tables available.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Had the freshest oysters and scallops ever. Service is warm. The place is cozy. It is what it is, and it's fantastic.

Ian W, Owner at Little Creek Oyster Farm & Market, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review, but also for coming to visit us in the wintertime. We love being able to share the offseason with people! Such a completely different place at different times of the year.

Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.

Ian, Rosalie Katy and the whole Little Creek Crew.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

If you're visiting Greenport, you're going to want oysters at some point. This spot is really nice and low-key. I'm sure it gets crowded high season, but we went in September and were able to get a spot at the bar right away.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nice greenport restaurant although the food can be a bit heavy. Avoid the french fries as they are too greasy. Fish was good but pasta in vodka sauce was so heavy it could sink a ship

1  Thank familyoffour50
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very special place. Its local and unpretentious with an outstanding location near the water. They have picnic tables set outside and it's just a relaxing, summery feel. My husband chose to shuck his own oysters, which he loved. I just ate a few of the "pinchos " which were great along with a local beer. They have a small indoor area including a cute little store. I'd come back here in a heartbeat- it was our favorite spot in the North Fork!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Twice the price unless you shuck your own - yipes.
It is a great location and a cool place to hang, but if you love oysters as much as I do - bring a lot of cash!!

I later met the owners of the farm that provide these babies, and they are good. I did find different, and to my taste better, in a local restaurant.