The Gallery Hotel(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$346
Hotels.com
Cliffside Resort Condominiums(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$603
Fordham House(Greenport)
US$462
US$483
US$386
The Blue Inn At North Fork(East Marion)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$274
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
US$321
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$363/night.

American Beech(Greenport)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastmiddle of townshelter islandwithin walking distancenorth forkpost officegreat showerhead showerhotel is locatedfloor roomfrette towelssmall poolperfect locationbeautiful view of the harbormy husband and ifront street
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff were wonderful and polite! The Hotel is beautiful. I would rate 10 stars if I could! Great location. Everything is within walking distance. The rooms are very spacious, beds are comfortable!!!!!

1  Thank gerald f
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What we liked about Harborfront Inn:
-great location, right in the heart of the town facing the harbour
-extremely clean, spacious room
-comfortable bed
-high quality bathroom amenities
-great view of the harbour from room’s balcony
-allday tea and coffee service in the lobby for hotel guests
-free parking for hotel guests

What we did not like about it:
-the inn offers a very cheap and poor breakfast considering what you pay. The small buffet set in the lobby area only consists of packaged and processed food (except cold boiled eggs). This is very sad as this place has a really high potential to be the best in the area.
-expensive

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with my recent stay at the Harborfront Inn. Everything was clean, comfortable, and beautiful. The staff was kind and always ready to help. I loved the location right by Greenport’s harbor and an easy walk to great restaurants. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Tyler B
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

After 30 hours travelling from Australia, the Harborfront Inn is the perfect place to relax, unwind, deal with jet lag and in a perfect location to enjoy beautiful Greenport and its historic harbor.

The Harborfront Inn team provide a warm welcome that makes you feel right at home. From the 5-head shower to the luxury rooms to die for, especially the ‘cloud like’ beds, this is a place not to be missed when visiting the North Fork.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank chelleinoz
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I found the Harborfront through an online search and I absolutely made the right choice. My boyfriend and I visited the Harborfront in March and did a weekend package to celebrate my birthday. The weekend pacakge included a two day stay, treats from local shops, and a complementary wine tasting for both of us. The room was spacious, clean, and beautiful and we had a balcony overlooking the pool and the harbor. The hotel staff even gave us a free bottle of wine from the Kontokosta winery to celebrate my birthday! The location of the Harborfront was also perfect- right in the heart of Greenport. We were in walking distance to all of the shops, bars, and restaurants including some of our favorites: Noah’s (right across the street), Crazy Beans, and even the Greenport Harbor Brewery. We had an exceptional weekend stay and we’re already planning our next visit back to the Harborfront!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple