“A place to eat good food to cure the night before life style.”
Review of Sterlington Deli

Sterlington Deli
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Breakfast or lunch you will find a place to sit and think about your day ahead. The combos for breakfast are fresh along with coffee that will satisfy. Try it, a good deli
To satisfy your hunger any time of day.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We got egg sandwiches to go and they were the best we’ve ever had! The rolls they use are big but light and absolutely delicious. Perfect meal after a late night or before a lot of wine tasting!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This place is a staple for me!! I love the staff ~ Karen, the owner, is a fantastic cook and I've never had anything I haven't liked from breakfast sandwiches, to lunches, to pasta and potato salads, meatballs, soups, etc.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

There are places like this all over the country. A deli with fine food that the locals eat at. They have managed to make an excellent egg bacon and cheese on a hard roll. If I lived in the area I would eat here almost everyday.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

They have the best breakfast sandwich on the North Fork. Family owned and very friendly. My go to deli for breakfast and lunch.