“Take advantage of weekday winter crowd”

Crazy Beans Greenport
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Greenport
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, breakfast and lunch selections and service. Charmaine took great care of us this morning. Our omellete and burritito were made fresh, hot delicious and plentiful. There are daily specials that are all worth a try. This is a must visit when in the area. Summertime is extra busy but worth the wait. Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Great lunch. Really good coffee. Friendly service. A fun place. A new favorite. Special because of its creative menu.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

fun decor an abundance of great food and coffee, the best blueberry pancakes & french toast different types of latte's sandwiches were creative can share portions

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We had breakfast here and it was excellent! Loved all the different latte flavors. The portions of food was huge but so delicious. I would definitely come back here the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have been to the crazy bean 2x... Whenever driving thru Greenport I make sure it coeinsides with lunch... Great menu.. Simple with a great variety... Good portions as well. Loved it. Looking forward to my next visit to Greenport and the crazy bean... Waitress very friendly as well.