Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bush camp painted dogs a wonderful stay walking safari camp staff the river mana pools bush kitchen guide henry excellent guide tented accommodation clouds bucket eland zambezi afternoon sebastien
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Great setting, wonderful staff, very comfortable lodging. The staff were compassionate and did everything to make us comfortable. On walking Safari Henry explained how each track was made by which animal which resulted in a story for each place of disturbed soil, he was amazing. The instruction from Nick Dyer has so improved my photography I can see the changes over the time we were with him. What a gift! We had a variety of animals come thru camp including elephants, Kudu, lions, the highlight was seeing the painted wolves and learning about them and their complex social structure. I do hope to return.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mtgray2015
tradeABC, Public Relations Manager at Zambezi Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Good Day,

Thank you for a sterling review on Zambezi Expeditions! Please do share your wonderful photographs with us: trade@africanbushcamps.com

The African Bush Camps Team

Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay here & would gladly
Return. All tented accommodation all facing the river. Tents are large , with flushing loos & bucket showers. Shower gel & lotion provided. Despite the terrible drought which was taking its toll, extra hay was being brought in for the animals,I was lucky with wildlife spotting including Boswell the famous elephant,everyday. My guide was Simeon who was fun & knowledgeable these guides are fantastic. The whole camp staff made my stay exceptional , they would sit & chat with you at mealtimes & in the afternoon so friendly & caring, nothing is too much trouble for them. African Bush Camps have a very high standard. So thank you all for a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lola008

Good Day Lola,

What a fantastic review of Zambezi Expeditions, thank you! Sounds like you have been super lucky with sightings of Boswell and we must agree Simeon and our guides are just fantastic.

We will be sure to share this with our team

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

The African Bush Camps

Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

I had a superb visit to Mana Pools camp .
The camp itself and facilities were perfect to feel really part of Africa .... the wildlife, vegetation, sunrises and sunsets.
What made this visit more memorable was the wonderful team running the camp . Chatting round the fire in the evenings was like being with family . My guide Henry was so knowledgeable and taught me so much about the animals , birds, forests etc . The kayak trip was also amazing , thankyou Cloud for an exciting afternoon on the Zambezi. I would dearly love to return .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Good Day Eileen,

Thank you for your lovely review of Zambezi Expeditions, we could not agree more!

I will be sure to send your feedback to Cloud, Henry and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back

The African Bush Camps Team

Reviewed 15 October 2019

My husband and I recently celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary and there was nowhere better to spend it than Zambezi Expeditions in Mana Pools. There is nothing quite like an authentic camping experience however with the luxuries, bells, whistles and exceptional, personalised service of a 5 star hotel. This special little Camp packs a big punch. Spacious tented accommodation, loads of hot water from the bucket shower, delicious grub and fabulous wine. Despite the Park being desperately dry, there was an abundance of wildlife everywhere. Never ever giving up. Nature is indeed a cruel mistress . Zimbabwe's greatest asset is its people. Nowhere else in the world would you find more genuine hospitality, big smiles, gracious humbleness and incredible service. The staff at ZE are testament to this fact. Our hostess Michelle was fantastic, ensuring that we wanted for nothing. The food churned out by Costa in that tiny bush kitchen had us overweight on the flight back and our guide Cloud was an encyclopedia of facts and knowledge. My highlight was a 6km bush walk with Simeon - jskirting herds of elephant including the famous Celebrephant Boswell, daintly impala, stately Kudu and eland and troops of curious baboons It was a good pace and the gin and tonic at the end didnt even touch sides. My husband spent his time fishing with Sebastian - he was in his element. This was the best anniversary ever and we promised we would be back for our 26th! Thank You Zambezi Expeditions

Date of stay: October 2019
tradeABC, Public Relations Manager at Zambezi Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Good Day,

Our hearts are filled with joy and tears of laughter! thank you for an incredible review.

We will be sure to share this with our Zambezi Expeditions team.

See you next year :)

Reviewed 14 October 2019

What a warm welcome we received and the friendliness of the staff never wavered. Everyone was wonderful and couldn’t have been more helpful. Beautiful spacious tent with comfy bed, pillows, bed linen, fully functioning bathroom with a bucket shower. Mana Pools must be one of the most iconic locations to visit, the woodland, light and eles who stand on their hind legs is a combo not seen elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good Day

Thank you for your wonderful review of Zambezi Expeditions.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time spent with us and had some incredible sightings - we hope you felt at home with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back