All reviews eco lodge outdoor shower swimming pool game drives jenman safaris tented chalets out door shower boma dinner spa treatments on stilts hot water bottles in the bed night stay knowledgeable guides welcome drink wood fire herd of elephants african stars
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We enjoyed our time at Elephant's Eye, both our guide Shepard who showed us 19 lions, herds of elephants at pans, and giraffes all drinking at another pan. We also got great service from the friendly staff. Food was great, and the chef was a a delight.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JenmanSafaris, Owner at Elephant's Eye, Hwange, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hi Molly M

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Elephant's Eye, Hwange.

It is always wonderful to know that our guides, lodge and kitchen staff enhanced your experience by providing a great service in making you feel welcome, comfortable and looked after. I will pass on your kind words to the staff. I am pleased you had such great sightings. Shephard's passion and knowledge of the wildlife and nature is exceptional, making your experience more engaging and exclusive.

We hope to welcome you back to Elephant's Eye, Hwange in the near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Elephant's Eye was our first stop in Zimbabwe after we arrived in Vic Falls. When we entered the area where Elephant's Eye is located we saw a large group of elephants in front of the lodge. What a beautiful entrance!
The accomodation is great and we had a nice view on the waterhole.
Staff is great and food excellent!
Regards, Karin and Rob - The Netherlands

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
JenmanSafaris, Owner at Elephant's Eye, Hwange, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hi Karin and Rob

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay at Elephant's Eye with us. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time and experienced the natural beauty of Hwange.

I am excited to know that the elephants visited the lodge while you were there. They are truly remarkable animals and it is always special to be able to watch them around the waterhole. We take great pride in making sure our guests feel comfortable, well-fed and attended too. I will definitely share your review with the kitchen and lodge staff.

We hope to welcome you back to Elephant's Eye, Hwange in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. I came with my partner and we have a wonderful romantic getaway. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Thank you for the hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi TahFab

Thanks for sharing your review with us. I am pleased to hear that both you and your partner had a special stay with us at Elephant's Eye Lodge, Hwange.

It is always wonderful to know that our guests felt so welcomed and well-looked after while staying with us. I am sure you and your partner have created further unique memories from experiencing the wonder and beauty of Hwange together.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

A wild yet relaxing trip to the heart of Africa. Beautiful sunsets, friendly staff and incredible sightings. Comfortable room with a glorious outside shower that overlooks the bushveld. A definite must for all nature lovers.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
JenmanSafaris, Owner at Elephant's Eye, Hwange, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hi Paul M

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful trip and stay with us at Elephant's Eye Lodge, Hwange.

There is nothing quite like an African sunset and even more so when you are on safari, immersed in the bushveld noises and activity. I am thrilled you experienced great wildlife and were well looked after by our staff.

We hope to welcome you back to Elephant's Eye Lodge in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Me and my girlfriend had such a blast in Elephants eye, we managed to spot a few elephants and really was a nice touch to our tour in Zimbabwe, great food and awesome staff. Really want to go back there again and this time bring a few friends to really enjoy the African savannah.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Sekatle

Thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that you and your girlfriend had a great stay at our Elephant's Eye Lodge and you had the special opportunity to witness the elephants around the lodge. Zimbabwe is a truly beautiful country with the Hwange National Park offering an incredible opportunity to witness and enjoy the African wildlife.

Please do come visit us again.