Elephant's Eye, Hwange
US$107
US$73
Agoda.com
The N1 Hotel Harare(Harare)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$100
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$115
US$108
All reviewseco lodgeoutdoor showergame drivesswimming pooljenman safaristented chaletsout door showerspa treatmentslarge bathon stiltssalt lickwatering holenight staylodge managerhot water bottles in the bedherd of elephantswood fire
Reviewed 21 September 2016

A truely wonderful visit. Wished we could have stayed longer.A new facility with excellent accommodation and service . Staff were welcoming and very helpful .Food quality was great given the isolation of the establishment .

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JenmanSafaris, Owner at Elephant's Eye, Hwange, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Hi 902geoffg

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am so pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable.

I am glad that the facilities and accommodation were to your liking and that the staff were welcoming and helpful hosts.

I hope you will visit us again in the near future, hopefully this time, for a longer stay.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

A truly wonderful relaxing place to visit. Animals a plenty, a great experience. Great swimming pool and lovely food. Loved the Fabric Book and story, you should have pieces for sale there, I would have bought some.

Hi H6130FEsaraa

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us.

I am so happy to know that you loved the amenities, the food, and that you had such wonderful animal sightings!

Thanks for the compliment regarding the fabric book. We will most definitely look into stocking this at the lodge shop.

I hope you will visit our little slice of paradise again in the future.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Beautiful lodge with excellent wildlife viewing at the waterholes and the nearby Hwange National Park. It is a hidden gem, tucked away, peaceful and with very attractive accommodation, all with views of the waterholes. The staff are unfailingly attentive and it seemed that they felt it a pleasure to be of help.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JenmanSafaris, Owner at Elephant's Eye, Hwange, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Hi Sheila

Thank you for taking time to share the experience of your recent stay at Elephant’s Eye. I hope you made many life-lasting memories that you cherish for years to come.

I am especially happy that you enjoyed the rooms and that you had such amazing wildlife sightings.

Thank you for recognizing the efforts of the staff –we are truly lucky to have such a passionate team operating the lodge. I will definitely pass on your compliments.

I hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Much better than expectet and food as well as service is an absolutely amazing experience.
We stayed there for three days and saw every night the elephants and zebras came quite close to the lodge. One of the evenings drinking elephants water from the swimmingpool.

Hi FrankhZ8338WU

Thank for such a fantastic review. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Elephant’s Eye.

I am glad that the food and service was to your liking. We have an amazing team operating the lodge whose passion for what they do seems to know no bounds.

It is great that you had such wonderful elephant sightings. It is, in my opinion, one of the things that make Elephant’s Eye such a special place.

I hope you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We stayed 2 days in May 2016. The staff was very friendly and took good care of us. All meals were prepared very well and tasted great. Having dinner overlooking the large groups of elephants as well as listening to the elephants just outside the tents during the night were amazing. We had an afternoon/evening gamedrive the first day and a whole-day-trip to Hwange Nationalpark the second day. Both were great and we saw lots of animals. The guide allowed for enough time to view the animals and was great at explaning the behaviour of the animals.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Hi Linejp

Thank you for sharing your review. I am so glad to hear that you had an amazing time at Elephant’s Eye.

Thank you for recognizing the efforts of the staff. They truly make Elephant’s Eye a special place. We are exceptionally lucky to have such a passionate and friendly team operating the lodge.

I am so happy to know that you had terrific animal sightings and that the guides were informative and helpful.

I hope you will visit us again in the near future so that we can show you even more of what Elephant’s Eye and Hwange National Park have to offer.