“Relaxing and beautiful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Cobtree vacation rental homes Sunrise at Cobtree
Hemlock Kitchen
Hemlock Lounge
Hemlock Porch
Beautiful Lake Views at Cobtree
Pet friendly woodland walks at Cobtree
Enjoy a campfire at Cobtree
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jackie R
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Relaxing and beautiful!”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I grew up in Geneva but have lived elsewhere for over 20 years. since I was bringing a friend and meeting another big group here we decided to rent a quiet place by the lake. Although we both booked separately without conferring, we chose two cottages right across from each other. It couldn't have been planned better. We cooked out, had friends visit and sat by the fire pit. This cabin is just perfect for two or three people. I wouldn't want to stay with more than that here, but I like my quiet time. The scenery is beautiful. And I was surprised how much of the lake was visible from this far. You're also close to a few bars, restaurants and wineries. But it's still only 10 minutes into downtown. I will definitely come back. We are already planning our next visit back here!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing