“great family friendly diner”
Review of PackBasket Diner

Cuisines: American
Description: on facebook, homemade food and big portions
Description: on facebook, homemade food and big portions
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fast friendly service, staff attentive. Great place to take kids, reasonable pricing and the breakfast menu was classic diner items...good home fries.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Pleasant family atmosphere, mostly all locals. I felt pretty ignored most of the time. Hard to get anyone's attention if you need something. Just like home. Prices are very reasonable but the two times i ate there I found the food to be only about average in quality..

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This has to be the worst meal ever. We ate here and the breakfast was bad and overpriced but we tried it again and lunch was terrible. The meal was quick but the hamburger was totally RAW. My meal was poutini and the French fries were still COLD. It was a total waste of money we left because we couldn't eat it.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

The coffee was weak . The food was gross and three flys kept trying to land in my eggs . I thought the place was dirty and then They served me coffee is a dirty stained old mug . I left the gross coffee and bad food and went to Dunkin !

Reviewed 6 July 2016

The PackBasket is a wonderful diner. Simple menu, simple food, basic everything. If you want fancy, go back to NYC. Yet they do take credit cards. Other than all the stuffed dead animals, which might freak out a few people (including one member of my party) i liked everything about this place.

1  Thank Nicholas H