“About The Same As Always”
Review of Maya Cafe

Maya Cafe
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This location is convenient for our family get-togethers due to its central location for us and access to I84. But if I judge it on food alone, it's strictly average. I've tried many of the featured items on their menu and so far have not found anything that made me say "Wow, Good". To be fair, it's not awful either. And the employees and managers are great, and the service efficient. I just wish they would get a little more Mexican at their Mexican restaurant. And because we are usually there to celebrate a birthday, it tends to always be on a weekend. That is not a great time if you want a relaxing dinner. Still a solid "Average" for me.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Without a single doubt in my mind, I had the most fun eating dinner EVER! Guitar players, customers dancing and singing along! The food was great and reasonably priced. Atmosphere was really cool, friendly staff, quick service. I love this place. Will definitely make this a regular stop!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner. The service was good, good was okay. The drinks are a little pricey.
I would try another place before coming back.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We didn’t expect great Mexican food in the middle of New York State. The food was excellent, so was the service and the ambiance, oh, and the drinks, all at reasonable prices. My husband said the carnitas were the best he’s ever had, and we have eaten at many Mexican restaurants in Colorado and other places. Conveniently located just across the highway from the Springfield Suites and a couple of other hotels.

1  Thank pilarplmn
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times in the past for dinner. We decided to go for lunch. They had a nice Brunch menu which is available on Saturdays & Sundays which was reasonably priced. All of our entrees were great. Staff is always welcoming.