“Another fabulous dinner.”

Tres Primos Authentic Mexican
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Elbridge
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you like great Mexican food in a relaxed setting, and with the owners working on site, this is the place for you.

Love the Chimichangas, the Marguerite’s and everything else we’ve had here.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Tres Primos is going strong and for good reason. Great service, good food and large portions.A bit pricey for Mexican food but portions are so big you will have another meal in what you take home!! I enjoyed my enchiladas but that the tortillas weren’t quite done.
Can’t beat the $5 margaritas! I’ll be back!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We eat here at least twice a month, sometimes more. Mexican food, well good Mexican food, is hard to find here in Central NY and my husband and I are glad they opened this place up, it's a little far from our house but we feel worth the drive. They're always busy, sometimes we can get right in and sometimes we have to wait a bit, but don't mind waiting. The actual restaurant space is not ideal for capacity and the amount of business they do, but they can't help that, they removed a bar that was taking up space, not in use, and put in more tables, so a good move there. Bar was removed but they still serve alcohol: beer, margaritas and tequila mostly. Food always comes out fast and hot, we never have to wait long for the food and I love that. Staff is excellent, very patient and always happy to explain dishes. We have developed a relationship with them as we are regulars, so it always nice to have a warm welcome and nice chat. My husband always has the same thing, but I love to switch it up, and am never disappointed. Usually can't finish all the food they give us and have left overs for an entire other meal, the platters food is served on are huge! I like more food for my money so no complaints there. We've brought many friends and family to try the food here, and had no issues, they all have loved it and gone back on their own to try more food.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We were immediately welcomed and seated and served our drinks. The menu had so many delicious looking choices. We ordered and were shocked at the size of the plates! The food was so good and plentiful. I ate mine for 3 meals. It was easy to find, easy parking and it was chilly the night we went, but it looked like they have a nice ourdoor patio. We will be back,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am eating low carb, so was hesitant to come here because I always have burritos or enchiladas and love the beans and rice.I was glad my daughter pulled up a menu and I could see all the delicious low carb choices.
I ordered an amazing dish of chicken, pounded thin and topped with onions, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms finished with a queso sauce. It came with a salad which I ate and I boxed up the tortillas shells and rice for my husband's lunch.
Any of the fajita platters, or other protein dishes make a perfect low carb meal(just take home or substitute for the tortillas/rice/beans)
You do Not have to eat just a salad every time you go out!

1  Thank Erica O