“Very friendly and great food”

Bull & Bear Roadhouse
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went there on a Tuesday night for dinner with friends. We opted to sit outside as it was a nice day. the food was wonderful, I had the Tuesday burger special, only $4.00 and it was a full meal for me anyway. The service was also very good and friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love coming to Bull and Bear for the food, but the service here is awful. I went with my family and it took about 15 minutes for somebody to come to our table and ask for drinks. It took 10 minutes for my father to get his beer after we had already gotten our drinks. This place was not very busy at the time, but I love the food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We would have given this place a 5 star rating if it wasn't for the old, run down dirty establishment. Our food was fantastic (burgers, reuben, baked beans, mac salad, cornbread, & coleslaw), but it was hard to sit there and enjoy it because it's in such a desperate need of a remodel. Too bad, cause we loved our meals but won't be going back unless we hear that they've done something with the place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to try it last summer since there was outdoor seating. The brisket sandwich sounded just right but it was so much better than I thought! So tender on a fresh roll with lots of onions and cheese - delicious and now that is usually what I order every time! The menu has many good choices including pulled pork and specials. They have entertainment on the weekend too. Always enjoy going there - very casual and family friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Solid beer list but food was great. Peanut butter wings followed by bear platter. Tender brisket. Bartender was very good even though she was super busy.