Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Few Animals But The Ticket Prices Are The Same...

The Peak Wildlife Zoo was alright, just there were not many animals around in the Autumn season... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sarmite G
via mobile
Animal welfare right at the top of the agenda.

Easy to find just a few miles from Alton Towers. Lots of free parking. Very pleasant staff who seem... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Fiona H
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

All reviews bouncy castle pizza play area annual pass feeding times family room sandwiches young children large enclosures few hours lovely afternoon chester zoo staff were friendly fantastic family plenty of picnic tables visited today value for money
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Just got back from Peak today, 4 of us went and had a lovely day. Everyone enjoyed the walk through enclosures. Place was very clean and staff were cheerful. Lots of areas to chill out and enjoy the sun too. The signs educating people on the dangers of plastic to the environment were brilliant but i was then disappointed to see plastic spoons being given out with tubs of ice cream. I hope peak concider wooden spoons on the future.
All in all, we will be back again!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We visited Peak Wildlife Park for my birthday last week (I'm a 32 year old child!) and had a great time. The work really caters well for children; my 8 month old was gurgling away in delight as you can get so close to most of the animals. Being able to walk through many of the enclosures and be within touching distance of the animals gives it an edge on many parks of a similar size. The park staff were friendly and knowledgeable and the environment was very clean. The animals seemed to have plenty of room which I always think is crucial in such a place. We had a home-made pizza for lunch from the cafe and this was delicious too. We visited on a warm sunny day which was ideal. Perhaps if it was rainy there'd be few places to shelter but otherwise I'd highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend spent the afternoon at Peak Wildlife Park. Although we both really enjoyed the visit, you make it last as long as you wish. If you don’t spend time looking at the different animals, it can be all seen and finished within an hour.
The staff are really friendly and helpful and make you feel welcome. The penguins, meerkats and lemurs were rather entertaining and I’ve never seen a real tortoise the size of the one they have there.
The cafe was a bit on the expensive side, but you expect that at places in the middle of nowhere.
All in all we both enjoyed our afternoon out together at Peak Wildlife Park.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Visited peak wildlife park, there is a nice selection of animals and it is good that you can walk through most of the enclosures with the animals. A bit of a shame that most of the animals were chased by children but that is not the parks fault.

I do think that the place was potentially not worth the money as we were done within 2 and a bit hours and that was with the lunch break.

Pizza was lovely, although a shame it was difficult to eat outside due to the amount of wasps, but again, not the parks fault.

All in all it was a good couple of hours out.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My son has been on a Meerkat experience and it was great. He had chance to feed the meerkats and have a little play with them. The keeper Rich was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. The park is definitely a great place to go with your children. I would highly recommend.

2  Thank nicola G