US$514
US$433
Groupon.com
US$124
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotel Vienna(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$118
TripAdvisor
All reviewshull o farmsmiss sherryhome cookedcorn mazefarm fresh eggsan unforgettable experiencefamily vacationfamily stylewhole familysmall housewarm familyfirst handbreakfast and dinneramazing weekendtake homerun aroundfull kitchen
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

From start to finish, we had a wonderful time at Hull-O Farms. We were treated to amazing meals, spotless accommodations, and lots of hands-on experience. My son (5 yrs old) had the best time and I did too. On the last night, we were treated to a bonfire which was so much fun. Can't say enough great things about this place! One recommendation after seeing others struggle wearing Crocs or the like: wear closed-toe shoes.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ktren02
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hospitality of the Hull family during our stay last week was just wonderful... kind and gracious hosts with a love of animals/farming and great cullinary skills. We stayed in the Rose cottage, beautiful small house right on the farm property (2 bedrooms, a living room, bathroom, and full kitchen). Everything was clean, neat, and orderly everywhere on the property (except for us once we got to work with the animals, LOL). We bottle-fed calves, hand-milked a full-sized cow, provided food and water for chickens, sheep, pigs, goats, deer, dogs, cats, and bunnies, watered flowers and the garden, collected fresh eggs from the hens, moved hay bales, and ate tons of great food! It was messy, exciting, and fun! If you want to see and experience a real farm first hand, this is the place to go. Farmer Frank, Miss Sherry, their son and all the farm hands were so nice, and they were very patient with all of us newbies there. They seem especially fond of children who stay on their farm. Be sure to bring old clothes and footwear, as you will get dirty, and where there are animals, there is poop. You can participate as much or as little as you like.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jcat3
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Just got back from our first visit to Hull-O Farms. Our four kids (8, 6, 4, <1) all had a blast. The experience was the "real deal", the food was great, the people were great, etc. We can't wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven R
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We have now visited Hull-O three times and each time we have a blast and learn something new. When we start our drive home our boys start to talk about "when we come back". The food is top notch, the houses are immaculate and the experience is priceless! We recently had some friends and family join us on the trip and they had a great time as well! We will be going back again shortly and the kids are already counting the days.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Stayed for 2 nights at the end of October. Overall was a great place and would recommend. Few specifics:

It happened to be pretty cold when we were there which we didn't prepare for (our fault). I think going there when the weather is a little warmer would make for a more comfortable experience. But I also think that just bringing warmer clothes would have helped!

We didn't have the full experience since the meals were not included (they had some obligations but gave us a discount since there were no meals). I would assume that the meals would round out the experience quite a bit and I heard that the food is really good. The house had a kitchen and so we went to a grocery store (about 15 minutes away) and cooked our own meals. This worked fine but, again, it would have been better to have the meals there.

I think what made this a memorable experience was the fact that these people are legitimate farmers who have been doing this for several generations. They didn't seem to let the guest presence change the daily routine so it felt very authentic. This was fun for us but I am not sure this would be a good place to go if you want a cute little delicate farm experience.

Overall, we had a good time. It was my wife and I, and 2 kids (4 and almost 2). The kids liked feeding the animals. My son didn't want to stop riding the swing which was made out of a tire shaped into a horse. My daughter particularly loved the deer. I did the corn maze with my son and he got really into that.

We also bought some meat (probably more than we needed) which was delicious when we cooked it at home. I also loved the farm fresh eggs.

So I would recommend this to someone who wants a different sort of vacation with their family but is not afraid to get their hands dirty and see what happens at a farm.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family