Hull-O Farms, Family Farm Vacations
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hotels.com
US$96
Blackthorne Resort(East Durham)
Hotel Vienna(Windham)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshull o farmshome cookedmiss sherrycorn mazefarm fresh eggsmilking cowsan unforgettable experiencefamily vacationfamily stylewhole familysmall housewarm familydaily routinefirst handbreakfast and dinneramazing weekendamazing meals
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Our family spent a weekend on the farm-milked cows, fed the deer, rabbits, dogs,
goats, pigs, kittens and calves. Chores were done twice a day-fabulous meals were
home cooked and served family style. We even gathered eggs and sorted them
into boxes for sale and farm use. Get your family out there and enjoy something besides
computers games and cell phones.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Marc R
cook51, Owner at Hull-O Farms, Family Farm Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Hi Marc, thank you for taking the time to review! There’s so much out there to experience when we put our phones down, and I’m glad we were able to share some of that with your family.

All the best,
Miss Sherry

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We took our 3 year old daughter this past weekend and we had a ball! There were tons of animals and lots of babies. Even at 3 my daughter was able to participate in "chores" which included feeding calves, goats, sheep, pigs, kittens, dogs and deer, milking a cow and collecting eggs in the chicken coop. Ms. Sherry is an amazing cook and all the meals we had were fantastic. Farmer Frank has great stories and had a lot of knowledge to share. Once he sees you are willing to pitch in and help he really goes the extra mile to make sure every member of the family has an amazing time. We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew M

Thanks for reviewing, Andrew! I’m so glad to hear that your family had a good time, and that your daughter got to join in the fun. It was a pleasure to share our farm with you, and we certainly look forward to seeing you again!

All the best,
Miss Sherry

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We had a fantastic time at Hull-O Farms, we booked it for our 22 month old boy but I think we enjoyed the experience as much as he did! The snowy and wet weather in April didn't matter, there was still so much fun to be had - feeding the pigs (and cute piglets), cows, sheep, deer, rabbits and collecting the eggs - the fun never ends!! We stayed at Rose Cottage which was wonderful, very comfortable. The breakfasts at the main house were delicious too, with fresh produce from the farm, we certainly didn't need much lunch! I would recommend the experience to any young families, our little boy still talks about it!! Thanks to everyone at the farm for making us feel so welcome. It's great to contribute to farm life, and to know that your money is being spent to keep the farm going.

Room Tip: Wifi only available in main house, Rose cottage doesn't have separate wifi so have to logon each morning at breakfast or through the day.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PippaB1976
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My 11 year old granddaughter and I spent 3 amazing days at Hull-O Farms! Everything exceeded our expectations. We learned so much about farm life; we learned how to milk a cow and how to bottle feed a calf; we loved collecting eggs and feeding all the other animals; we enjoyed cuddling with the chicks and the kittens. The evening campfires with smores and a guitar player was so much fun! The food was delicious and everyone in the Hull family and on the staff was so friendly, helpful and accomodating. We loved our accomodations in the adorable 2 bedroom house situated between the deer and the horses with a breathtaking view of the valley. This was a very special experience that we will never forget! Thank you to everyone at Hull-O Farms.

Stayed: September 2015
2  Thank DBF19
Reviewed 3 September 2015

First I want to say that I read a few of the not so great reviews and I believe that some people may have unrealistic expectations. This is a working farm. Frank is out in the fields all day, as his his son. Sherry is in the farm house preparing meals and working hard for the guests. She is extremely approachable and accommodating. Yes, Frank may have moments of grouchiness, but he is a real farmer and not a PR flak for an agra-tourism business. I went with my husband and our three kids (ages 2-11) and everyone had an unforgettable experience. You can get your hands as dirty as you want. And there is no peer pressure--my husband mostly drank wine on the porch while my kids and I fed deer, calves, pigs, bunnies, cats, dogs and sheep. We collected eggs each morning as well. There are morning chores and evening chores. During the day, you can stay on the farm and play with the cats and hold the baby chicks. Or you can go explore the gorgeous Catskills and come back at 4 for chores, dinner and a bonfire. Frank also took us on a lovely hayride to see breathtaking views. My kids all want to go back and we only just left. Huge shoutout to George who is magical with the kids. They adore him and he adores them. It is clear that the kids are a highlight of his day. He is funny and kind and makes them laugh and teaches them how to care for the animals.

Room Tip: We stayed in Gifford and it was lovely. Large kitchen, 4 bedrooms, lots of sitting areas. Right across the street from the farm house.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family