See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast leaves a lot to be desired and is very limited. Even tho they had shown that there were small refrigerators in each room, mine did not have one and I could of used one on this trip. I also had had an issue my first full day there after they cleaned the room. when I got back the toilet was running, so I looked and there was a hypodermic needle blocking the tank stopper from closing. I notified the front desk and they did nothing noticeable about it. I mentioned it again when I checked out and again nothing. Also the bathroom door was loose on it's hinges, had to pick it up slightly to close it.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Room was clean, bed was horrible! We could hardly sleep because the bed was so uncomfortable, woke up tired. Side note, the bathroom door did not close because the latch was broken. "Free breakfast ", yeah if you can fit in the room when everyone is trying to get breakfast. Very slim pickings, not even butter for the toast. Americas value inn is next door and looks much nicer, at least from the outside.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I had an issue with room but apparently no other non-smoking room available. After another problem arises, suddenly there was a room. Better.
However, you can tell they have smoker rooms and the hallway reeked of Indian food. I find that penetrant and very unpleasant. Not the cleanest place (carpets). Bathroom ok.
I found the bed surprisingly comfortable, though blanketvvery thin and humid air in room. AC just too loud to leave on.
Breakfast measly standard cheap fair.
Thank goodness I only had to stay 1 night.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We reserved 2 rooms. We had one moved within ten min of check in only to be given an even more run down filthy room. Showers were horrible, TVs broke down. Air conditioning in either room didn’t work. Dusty, filthy bed sheets and mattresses. Floors were in vacuumed. Hallways filled with old air conditioning units, staircases trashed and smelt like smoke. Just gross!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 June 2018

If you live in a dumpster, it will be just like home for you...... Room smelled,like stale cigars, paint chipping off no smoke dectectors water was rusty in the shower, save your money, sleep in your car.. Body odor smells better than the stench this place leaves on you...

Date of stay: May 2018